What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

He was an AMAZING actor...I think in the...1950's...He has starred in a lot of movies. A few I've watched fairly recently are: The Philadelphia Story, It's a wonderful life, and The Shop Around the Corner.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Unbroken was the last movie I saw, loved it.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Big Hero 6 ...it wasn't quite what I expected, but I enjoyed it as a one time watch.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Furious Seven

there were some serious tears streaming down my face

Till the end of the line.
Amy Funkhouser
Not as new

Post by Amy Funkhouser »

If I stay. It had an amazing message/theme (if you can get past them kissing every 10 mins and the 12 make out scenes ;p) it's about every choice we make we gain something but lose something. And both things are desirable but we must choose to make sacrifices in our live for the things we love most. =]
What is Forever..? Well that's when I shall return. #Twinsforeverwithpenguin
~Ninja <3
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Re-watched Divergent last night...really liked that movie. (And the book...although I am only 1.5 pages through it). Still need to watch Insurgent.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Today I spent time with a friend and we watched the Kenneth Branagh version of Much Ado About Nothing, which I hadn't seen before. It was a lot of fun! \:D/ We also watched Captain American 2 to get all ready for Avengers 2. Yay!
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Just rewatched The Prestige. I think it's almost better the second time around...but it's also been years since I watched it the first time.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

One of my absolute favorite movies!! =D> :mrgreen:
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw Inside Out today with a couple of friends. Well worth the trip to the theatre! It was excellent.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Watched The Imitation Game last night. Excellent movie.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Inside Out \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Cars =D> I love this movie!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

The last film I watched was Mockingjay, Part 1! \:D/ I'm super excited for part 2! :mrgreen:
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Man of Steel. I enjoyed it.. though, I know nothing about Superman.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

I just watched "Unbroken" Oh my...I'm still in a daze. Words cannot express how beautiful the story was. All he went through and the forgiveness he had...It just makes me wonder.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Paula wrote:I just watched "Unbroken" Oh my...I'm still in a daze. Words cannot express how beautiful the story was. All he went through and the forgiveness he had...It just makes me wonder.
It looks really good, but I don't know if I want to watch it because it looks so sad! My dad read the book that tells the story and it sounds like it's really powerful...just not a "Catspaw" thing (to my discredit.) Maybe one day!

I watched "Mission: Impossible" (1996) for the very first time last night! I had never seen any of the Mission: Impossible movies before, but the ads for the fifth one look pretty good, so I thought maybe I should give the first one a try. It was quite fun. I had no idea what the plot was, so I had no spoilers to guide me! ;)
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Yeah, I kind of decided to watch it on the spur of the moment so I only had a vague idea of what it was about, but yes it was sad. Surprisingly I didn't cry though ;) OH but I do suggest that you watch the little documentary sometime...Its in the bonus feature section and the real guy tells his story with a little more detail :yes: and there's no intense scenes *sighs with relief*
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for the info, Paula! I'll have to see it at some point.

I watched (most of) "The Drop Box" documentary with my family this afternoon. They started without me and I missed the beginning, but what I did see was very interesting. Definitely worth the watch! It's only about 70 minutes.

Tonight my brother and I watched "Mission: Impossible" 3, which was quite good. A nice balance of action and having people/relationships still be at the centre of the story. I'm almost caught up to the modern era now. ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I watched Death Comes to Pemberley on Monday night, the night before we all left Colorado. It was really good, better than I expected :)
though it was sad to say goodbye to my sister :(

Till the end of the line.