The Book of Boba Fett

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

The Book of Boba Fett

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Looks like fun! I am definitely in for this series.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Definitely interested to see this part of the Star Wars universe we haven't really explored much in anything before.
Monica Stone
I guess I'll stick around

Post by Monica Stone »

I am so here for this. If you're going to bring Boba back from the dead, you have to give me a reason this character "resurrection" is justified and I am so excited.

I adore all the criminal underworld exploration in The Clone Wars, so I am very excited to see the underworld at this point in the timeline. I love the tone of the trailer and I'm very excited about the very premise. I have this gut feeling this show will genuinely surprise me.

I have a good feeling about this!
Reddo
Catspaw knows all

Post by Reddo »

First episode is up
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I watched the first episode the other day and really enjoyed it! The flashback style created a way to show scenes from the past and move into the future. I know there's another episode up and a third one soon (actually, probably today, since I think new episodes are up on Wednesday) but I probably won't see them for a few days. My brother and I are watching together (with the magic of hitting play at the same time and talking on the phone) so it takes a bit more time and effort to coordinate schedules than just watching on my own. It's more fun this way too, since we're both Star War fans.

Return to “Harlequin Theatre”