Muppets Haunted Mansion

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Muppets Haunted Mansion

Post by bookworm »

I didn't know they had been working on the next Muppet movie; I'm so excited to watch it!

It won't be getting a theatrical release, but it's free on Disney Plus starting tomorrow!

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw something about this earlier. I like Muppet movies in general, and I do love Will Arnett, so I'll probably give this a try. The Haunted Mansion part isn't super appealing to me but I assume that since it's the Muppets, it isn't too scary. ;)
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I will give this a try, and hopefully will be able to find this thread again and report back!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I decided to wait to watch it until closer to Halloween. :)
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

It was cute! Others had to explain the celebrity cameos to me. Apparently I'm not in the loop on John Stamos, Will Arnett, or anybody else who appeared. But the Muppets are entertaining. I like the fourth-wall stuff, but I guess that's fairly common for the Muppets.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Return to “Harlequin Theatre”