Connie Moments

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Wod Fam Choc Sod
Not as new

Connie Moments

Post by Wod Fam Choc Sod »

Hi, Everyone!

So I'm really, really new here so I'm not exactly sure what to do but I had so much fun looking over the posts I decided to start my own \:D/

Connie is my second fave AIO character and sometimes seems to be a carbon copy of me, I relate to her really well. Anyway, I thought it'd be fun if everyone would post their fave "Connie Moments", just a memory or two or three they have of Connie doing something that is typically Connie, if you know what I mean :) Something to make you laugh, smile, cry, or groan in understanding...

There are hundreds and I can't think of many on the spot, one in my head is the time Connie sliced her finger while cutting bananas and Whit had to take her to the ER. Immediately upon her return, she proceeded to show everyone how she cut her finger... and did it again. Back to the ER.

So, what are your favorite Connie Moments? Looking forward to reading all the posts!!! =P~
Read Odyssey's latest epic: The Checkmate Saga!!!
https://juliettederouledewrites.blogspo ... kmate.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie: (whispering) Oh, she looks beautiful, doesn't she?
Jason: (also whispering) Beautiful.
Connie: (tearfully) Everyone looks beautiful!
Jason: Yes, Connie, they're all beautiful.
Connie: Your dad. Oh... he looks great in that tuxedo. He's... oh... he's...
Jason: Beautiful.
Connie: (still fighting tears) Yeah. And Katrina in that dress...
Jason: She got her stitches out just in time.
Connie: (quavering) I think I'm gonna cry.
Jason: Here's my hankie.
Connie: *sniffs* Thank you.
Jason: I knew all along, by the way.
Connie: Well, good for you. Can I cry now, or are you gonna keep talking?
Jason: Have a good cry.
Connie: (sobbing) Thank you. *dramatic sobs* *blows nose*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey Wod Fam Choc Sod! Welcome to the ToO. :D What a great topic idea! It's so neat that you connect to Connie so much.

It's hard to pick a favourite Connie moment! One of mine is in "Suspicious Minds" where she's trying to convince Eugene to go to the bank to get a roll of quarters. Basically that whole episode is awesome!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:21 pm Hey Wod Fam Choc Sod! Welcome to the ToO. :D What a great topic idea! It's so neat that you connect to Connie so much.

It's hard to pick a favourite Connie moment! One of mine is in "Suspicious Minds" where she's trying to convince Eugene to go to the bank to get a roll of quarters. Basically that whole episode is awesome!
That was one of the first episodes I heard, it's hilarious.

Just listened to Eggshells, so the one that comes immediately to mind is "To be honest Jared, if there were anyone here I'd like to punch--"
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jonathan wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:40 pm
Catspaw wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:21 pm Hey Wod Fam Choc Sod! Welcome to the ToO. :D What a great topic idea! It's so neat that you connect to Connie so much.

That was one of the first episodes I heard, it's hilarious.

Just listened to Eggshells, so the one that comes immediately to mind is "To be honest Jared, if there were anyone here I'd like to punch--"
I heard it as a kid through the magic of cassette tapes so long ago that I can't remember the first time I heard "Suspicious Minds" but I do know that I've listened to it a ton of times since then! :yes:

Haha, that's a good quote. Jared does bring out the worst in people.
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

I love Connie! The first quote I thought of was

Connie: "Why do I have a meat hammer!?"
Mitch: "It's your gavel."
Connie: "Oh. Well, you could've cleaned it off first. Blech."
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.