2020 Avery Awards

The results are in...

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

2020 Avery Awards

Post by Monica Stone »

Go listen to the latest Official Podcast for the results! https://www.adventuresinodyssey.com/pod ... ry-awards/ I

The results were disappointing personally but the parody of "A Sacrificial Escape" has me dead. And the voice! Dang! That was unexpected.
Jesse: Yeah! Didn't you hear Chris's wrap-up at the end of "A Sacrificial Escape"? Locking someone in a room and making them think they could die for their own good isn't good at all.

This...this was meant directly for the fans, wasn't it? Well, I love it haha.
CarlR
Not as new

Post by CarlR »

Literally everything I had voted for won \:D/ . Unfortunately I said that Nightmares by Constance was the best episode when I was casting my votes, I would have changed it to "A Sacrificial Escape". It's so weird because I was the only who leaked the album 70 info :D
Buckles shipper, love Connie and Eugene. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~~
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

CarlR wrote:Literally everything I had voted for won \:D/ . Unfortunately I said that Nightmares by Constance was the best episode when I was casting my votes, I would have changed it to "A Sacrificial Escape". It's so weird because I was the only who leaked the album 70 info :D
Ahaha wow! You had the popular vote. Juxtapose that with me, who voted for nothing that won. Also, the AIO team is probably very aware of your site. I think it's probably one of the most popular fansites now.

I voted...
-Scantelle Cason for best actress in "Good Job!" (Monica Padilla is a deserving winner here, too so it was a good outcome)
-Emily & Matthew as best investigative duo (LISTEN. Emily & Matthew had the best dynamic, results, and teamwork.)
-Eric Martsolf as best actor in "Always Home" (he was phenomenal!)
-"Further from the Truth" for best sound design (loved the clock detail, the cobble box ending the program, and generally everything. But upon reflection, I'm glad "A Sacrificial Escape" won best sound design)
-Emily demands Matthew take the oxygen mask for best scene (I may or may not be super bitter about this not winning)
-"Always Home" for best script (the script was *chef's kiss*)
-I forget what I voted for with the Ajax category (it wasn't really the #1 thing on my mind lol)
-"A Sacrificial Escape" for best overall episode (whether you voted for it or not, you probably understand why I love this one dearly.)
Last edited by Monica Stone on Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarlR
Not as new

Post by CarlR »

Monica Stone wrote:
CarlR wrote:Literally everything I had voted for won \:D/ . Unfortunately I said that Nightmares by Constance was the best episode when I was casting my votes, I would have changed it to "A Sacrificial Escape". It's so weird because I was the only who leaked the album 70 info :D
Ahaha wow! You had the popular vote. Juxtapose that with me, who voted for nothing that won. Also, the AIO team is probably very aware of your site. I think it's probably one of the most popular fansites now.
Last year, only like two or three of my votes were the winners. Thanks! I hope I get more subscribers rather than just visitors. I guess people just think that if they check a website regularly, what is the point of subscribing? I can definitely understand, since i have done the same thing myself :lol: .
Last edited by CarlR on Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buckles shipper, love Connie and Eugene. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~~