Locating EVEN MORE lost episodes (yes this again)

Unproduced episodes

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Noodle Productions
Just visiting
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow way up high AKA Noodleland

Locating EVEN MORE lost episodes (yes this again)

Post by Noodle Productions »

There are about six completely unreleased episodes. That means that they were recorded but have never aired or been featured on an album and are not in the AIO Club nor were they ever released to the public in any way, shape or form.

These episodes are:

1) "One-in-Ten"
2) "The Hoax's on You"
3) "Backwoods Jacobs"
4) "The End of an Era"
5/6) "Betrayed" and "Turning Paige" (maybe)

Out of these six, "One-in-Ten" and "The Hoax's on You" are fully produced, "Backwoods Jacobs" and "The End of an Era" have voices only and the other two may or may not have been recorded at all.
Does anybody have access to ANY of these episodes at all or at least have a lead or something?

Thank you!
Last edited by Noodle Productions on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I doubt you'll get your hands on these. I'd have to do some research on most of these. I do know that if any pieces of Backwoods Jacobs exists, they are locked in the vault at Focus. It was never fully produced with music and sound affects. So if anything, it's just raw tracks.

End of an Era was originally done to write Eugene out of the show. However, they were able to keep Will Ryan, and all that was produced was one scene for the podcast several years back.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Noodle Productions
Just visiting

Bren wrote:I doubt you'll get your hands on these. I'd have to do some research on most of these. I do know that if any pieces of Backwoods Jacobs exists, they are locked in the vault at Focus. It was never fully produced with music and sound affects. So if anything, it's just raw tracks.

End of an Era was originally done to write Eugene out of the show. However, they were able to keep Will Ryan, and all that was produced was one scene for the podcast several years back.
I know it's a long shot but I figured it was worth trying.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I feel like I heard "Backwoods Jacobs" before. :-k Maybe that was just the script that I had..
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Noodle Productions
Just visiting

snubspaw wrote:I feel like I heard "Backwoods Jacobs" before. :-k Maybe that was just the script that I had..
One scene was released in a album and apparently it was released as a CD-ROM. Do you have the CD?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Noodle Productions wrote:
snubspaw wrote:I feel like I heard "Backwoods Jacobs" before. :-k Maybe that was just the script that I had..
One scene was released in a album and apparently it was released as a CD-ROM. Do you have the CD?
Album 8 (from the Gold Audio collection) has the CD-ROM (which I own), but it only includes the one scene the script to the episode.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |