Favorite Current Storyline

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Favorite Current Storyline

Post by Bren »

What current storyline(s) are you most invested in at the moment?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

I honestly love them all. I think AIO has been doing very well lately. Sure, there are episodes that can be "meh" or "bleh", but I think a vast majority of episodes are great! I think AIO is at one of its high points. There are a lot of storylines and arcs that are very different but are all very interesting. I can think of several story arcs and characters arcs that are happening now. I consider the Rydell Saga, the Jules Kendall character arc, the Meltsner family arc, Jillian Marshall, and the Perkins family the main ongoing storylines. I love them all with the exception of Jillian's story. I don't have strong opinions on her. I'm neither opposed or loving her. She's just there. I have liked the majority of her episodes, but not because of her presence in them.

As for the others, I think the Rydell Saga is very intricate and intriguing. I love that it has been very character-focused. My favorite episodes of any saga usually not only have a great plot but stellar character moments. I'd say that the Rydell Saga has been doing very well! But considering we know so little of the plot, we need to wait until album 69 to see what's really going on with the story. I hope it's satisfying and makes sense.

I am super excited about all of the Jules episodes we are going to get soon! She's such a fresh, dynamic character who I always enjoy getting to hear more from. I like how Jules episodes intertwine with the Meltsner family episodes (more specifically with Buck). Speaking of, I hope there will be another Meltsner family episode soon. I love hearing from Eugene, Katrina, and Buck together.

The Perkins family is also super sweet, realistic, and endearing. I consider their episodes to be a kind of family arc. They have so quickly become one of my favorite families! :inlove:

As you can see, I'm really pleased with AIO lately. I do have complaints (I think fans always do) but I have thoroughly enjoyed most of the episodes that have come out. I think 2018 was a pretty good year for Odyssey, but I do think there were quite a few poor episodes. But since 2019, I think AIO has been extremely exceptional for the most part. I'm excited to see what happens next!