B-TV question

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Do you do this?

Yep
71%
Sometimes
No votes
No, you're crazy
29%

Total votes: 7

Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

B-TV question

Post by Parakeet »

So, when I'm listening to a B-TV episode, and they say "DID YOU KNOW?" and "you know it now, and don't you forget it!" I say it out loud in a weird voice along with them. Is that just me, or does someone else do this? I feel like I'm a little crazy.
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I do this too. And whenever I hear "Did you know" anywhere else I usually will say the line even if no one knows where it's from but not make my voice that weird.

I should go back and listen to some B-TV episodes. I really like the different format they have. They're really fun to listen to.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

I do that too... And I do what Kaida said too. Even though no one ever gets it :P
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh yeah, I totally do that! It's one of those quotable, fun lines that you can get away with in public, laughing because you're thinking about Odyssey! \:D/
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

That's awesome! Glad I'm not the only one :lol:
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.