(Temporarily) Access Free AIO Episodes, McGee & Me, and More

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
(Temporarily) Access Free AIO Episodes, McGee & Me, and More

Post by Peachey Keen »

To help relieve some of the stress of the coronavirus, Focus on the Family has launched a temporary streaming service for many of their family audio dramas and videos. It's called Focus@Home. https://www.lightsource.com/ministry/focus-at-home/

You can read the press release here:
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 34549.html

The shows include:
*Adventures in Odyssey
*McGee & Me
*Ribbits!
*The Last Chance Detectives
*FOTF Radio Theatre

There's also some AIO shorts that have never seen the light of day. At least that I know of.

What are you going to be watching/listening?
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Ooooooh this is cool. I might listen to the Little Women Radio Theatre while I work on stuff. Recently watched the new movie. I liked it more than I thought I would. I've always wanted to hear the Radio Theatre version and now I can! Whoop! Thank you for passing this information, Peachey Keen.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nice! Thanks, Peachey Keen. It looks like some classic stuff here.

Kaida, they do a great job with the Little Women adaptation! Definitely plan to listen to it. :yes:
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

We finally have an end date. August 31st is the last day for everyone to use Focus @ Home.

What all have you been listening/watching on there?
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

I need to take advantage of this. I want to at least hear the first Young Whit book in audio form. I have yet to buy any of the Young Whit books, but perhaps when I hear the audiobook of the first, I will buy the others. I'm probably going to try to listen to some FOTF audio dramas, including Little Women. Fortunately, I have some time on my hands later this week to hopefully hear some of the aforementioned audio dramas/audio book. Thanks for the update, Peachey Keen!