Favourite/Least Favourite Episodes

What is yours?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

MinatoArisato wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:30 pm Okay, to be honest, I've grown a signficant dislike for Blackgaard's Revenge recently. Mainly because the episode itself isn't even that great, it doesn't make sense how it even happens, and it provides a lame ending to both Blackgaard as a character and him and Whit's conflict, especially since Blackgaard's best foil, at least in my opinion, was Jack, not Whit. And it provides nothing to Aubrey, either - it's just a pointless episode that's a waste of a good character who's story had already concluded.
Yeah, I don't think a lot of people will argue with you on that one. Definitely a miss, especially since so many people associate a Blackgaard episode/story arc as something above average, not below. I haven't listened in so long (because I immediately thought it was lame) that maybe I would feel differently with the benefit of time. I tend to listen to my favourites a lot, especially since I listen less at my advanced age ;) and episodes I remember disliking get passed over pretty quickly!
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

Album 71 has been an interesting case for me lately. “The Team” is now my least favorite episode, if not one of the worst episodes of all time. But “Triple-Decker Sundae” is in my list of top 5 best episodes of all time. My tastes have certainly changed!