AIO Shorties

Are they available?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Gandalf
Tallying up

AIO Shorties

Post by Gandalf »

This may have been dealt with recently, but I couldn't find anything on it.

Back in fall 1999 and spring 2000, AIO produced several shorties (short skits 1-3 minutes long) to be aired between split episodes and to fill out time needed in other episodes.

There were 14 of these shorties:
01. And You Think You’ve Got Problems: Solomon (Vol. 13)
02. Mr. How-To: The House Built on Sand (Vol. 13)
03. History Moment: All Saints’ Day
04. What Were They Thinking: Achan
05. And You Think You’ve Got Problems: The Unjust Judge
06. And You Think You’ve Got Problems: Isaac
07. Biography Minute: Pocahontas
08. And You Think You’ve Got Problems: Josiah (Vol. 13)
09. Thee Ancient World of Sports: Gideon’s Pitch (461: BTV: Obedience) (Vol. 13)
10. And You Think You’ve Got Problems: Daniel (Vol. 13)
11. Revelation Trailer
12. Paul, Apostle Paul (Vol. 13)
13. Apostle Paul: Armed and Ready (568: The Power of One) (Vol. 13)
14. Humpty Dumpty: The Untold Story (Vol. 13)

As you can see, eight of them were included as special bonuses on the Gold Audio Series volume 13: It All Started When.

Two of those were also included as parts of other episodes (Gideon's Pitch was on BTV: Obedience and Armed and Ready was on The Power of One).

My questions for anyone/everyone are:

1. Have I missed the inclusion of any of these in other episodes?
2. Is there anywhere I can get the unreleased ones (#03, 04, 05, 06, 07, and 11)?
3. Do you all think AIO should include more of these in future episodes (like BTV: Obedience and The Power of One)?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I cannot answer your first two questions, but I will say that IMHO these should be included with ALL of the unreleased episodes. Like I've said before everyone wants the material released, so the producers should just go ahead and do it. We would stop complaining if they did, or at least I would. ;)
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Gandalf wrote:03. History Moment: All Saints’ Day
04. What Were They Thinking: Achan
05. And You Think You’ve Got Problems: The Unjust Judge
06. And You Think You’ve Got Problems: Isaac
07. Biography Minute: Pocahontas
11. Revelation Trailer

2. Is there anywhere I can get the unreleased ones (#03, 04, 05, 06, 07, and 11)?
3, 4, and 7 have, to the best of my knowledge, only aired once. I'm still trying to track them down.

I can get you 5, 6, and 11 with the episode I have them with if you want.
Noodle Productions
Just visiting
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow way up high AKA Noodleland

Post by Noodle Productions »

3, 4, and 7 have, to the best of my knowledge, only aired once. I'm still trying to track them down.

I can get you 5, 6, and 11 with the episode I have them with if you want.
I know I'm just a little bit late (or maybe a lot) but could you please send me those Jonathan?

I also already have "What Were They Thinking: Achan" and "Biography Minute: Pocahontas" and posted them on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4OUKe ... 8gXQ9RMWzg (Achan)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uafkef ... 8gXQ9RMWzg (Pocahontas)
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

There's also some on the Focus@Home site where you can listen to a lot of them, including the Lazarus one that I think was unreleased until that site was made. https://www.lightsource.com/ministry/fo ... esId=20876

I would love to hear History Moment: All Saints’ Day. I think that's the only one that I haven't heard yet.