New cover art available

Small pictures for upcoming releases, including album 50!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:I'd like to take credit for being cool and what not, but someone had to tell me too. I seem to recall thinking w.e. stood for Whit's End too.
After "The W.E." that's the first thing we AIO fans think of when we see those initials. :) But Jonathan's right... the license plate is a tribute to Walker. :yes:
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Reddo wrote:wow nice find, the release date of aug 1 seems alot earlier than they normally are, I'm going to photoshop it and see it can get a bigger picture of it

Reddo
go to http://bp3.blogger.com/_xZw1HMlIjjU/SAQ ... +Cover.jpg it has a bigger Pic of it
Save Eugene in the character competition!
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

Jonathan wrote:WE 26 07 = Walker Edmiston, 1926-2007
figured that out right away too =D>
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

OdysseyFan wrote:
Jonathan wrote:WE 26 07 = Walker Edmiston, 1926-2007
figured that out right away too =D>
yea thats so cool
Save Eugene in the character competition!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Boswell wrote:Right here.

Seeing it up close, it looks much better. It doesn't look so crowded, since you can actually make things out. It's the first ever appearance of Doris Rathbone, too!

Eugene on a unicycle is priceless. Do you think he can play the ukulele while doing that? And what do you suppose the WE 26 07 on Whit's license plate means? The WE almost certainly stands for "Whit's End," but do you think that 26-07 might be the date the album comes out (or maybe the release date for the New Guide)? Maybe both?!
It's not the first appearence of Doris Rathbone. Her picture has been out for a while, but I don't think she's been on an album cover. (unfortunatley, the pictures look completely different and the old one is much better)
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Someone mentioned that Bernard is behind the Rathbones and in front of the Washingtons. Is that really Bernard? I wonder why he has a disgruntled look, as this is supposed to be a happy time. Also, considering the whole setup, he reminded me of Haman, ha.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Would that be Wooton playing the tuba just to the left of the cover? \:D/
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Bernard is disgruntled (as I mentioned earlier) because of all the confetti.

I don't see Wooton or a tuba.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Looks more like the end of a trumpet to me...
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

If your talking about the thing right above Bart's head that is a trombone. (I'm positive, I play trombone) I don't think Dave was talking about that though, because he said that Wooton was playing it. (the trombone player is not pictured)
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

King Butter Turtle wrote:If your talking about the thing right above Bart's head that is a trombone. (I'm positive, I play trombone) I don't think Dave was talking about that though, because he said that Wooton was playing it. (the trombone player is not pictured)
I was referring to the trombone. Because Wooton is never pictured on the albums (he has a nose costume on in the old version of album 40; he's out of the picture on album 39, although he is on the stage according to the episode) isn't it likely that he's playing "Camptown Races" on the trombone? :D
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

haha, very funny!