Anybody crazy enough to rate them all?

Or most of them.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Choose the statement that best describes you.

I have rated all episodes (or most of them).
5%
I have not rated all episodes, but I plan to start soon.
27%
I have not rated all episodes, but I plan to...someday.
23%
I have not rated all episodes, and I don't plan to.
45%

Total votes: 22

Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I didn't know that. :o I knew there was a good reason why I wanted to watch McGee & Me at a friend's house when others preferred Alias.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I'll be done by the time 2008 kicks the bucket! \:D/

...at least, until I go back and re-listen to them all with new rating systems and comments. I don't know if I'll ever be done. :anxious:

I'm at 594: A Time for Action, and I'm really enjoying the Leonard story arc. Most of the episodes from this album on I've only heard once or twice, so I'm really excited to hear them again.

I'm also very behind on my reviews, which tend to be quite long. (Hmmm, they were quite short at the beginning. I wonder what happened?).
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

Good luck! At least you have something fun to fill your days with.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Woah, LizzieG, you're amazing and an inspiration to us all!

333 and (slowly) counting...
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I am "done," as of earlier today! \:D/

I included the quotation marks because I am hardly finished with this spreadsheet; I will continue to refine my wording, add new insights, correct typos, change some of the ratings, and perform various other perfectionistic activities in the days ahead, but, finally, every episode - from the early drama "Spare Tire" to the Truth Chronicles' "The Final Call" - has a rating and notes and, of course, was listened to in (almost exception-less) chronological order by me sometime since last May.

Huzzah! :D It has been a very enjoyable project, and it has been a joy to discover new insights and trivia tidbits... some of which I probably wouldn't have picked up on if I hadn't been listening to them in strictly chronological order. And now I have a working "library" of all sorts of happy Odyssey thoughts, which is a most fun "reference."

However, I am very excited to be able to listen to whatever episode I want whenever I want to, though I'm almost not sure what to do with this new-found freedom! :mad:

Oh, and at present I have 72 pages of notes!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

LizzieG wrote:perform various other perfectionistic activities
I have to use that some time!
LizzieG wrote:However, I am very excited to be able to listen to whatever episode I want whenever I want to, though I'm almost not sure what to do with this new-found freedom! :mad:
:lol:
LizzieG wrote:Oh, and at present I have 72 pages of notes!
What a nice book that would make! Can we see some?

Congradulations! :D
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

LizzieG wrote:Oh, and at present I have 72 pages of notes!
:o

Congrats, LizzieG! =D>

To the rest of us, I say:
It is possible, folks! \:D/
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
LizzieG wrote:perform various other perfectionistic activities
I have to use that some time!
Ironically, that sentence didn't come about until after a couple edits of that post. O:)
King Butter Turtle wrote:What a nice book that would make! Can we see some?
Maybe when it's finished. Translation: after I'm dead. ;)

In all seriousness, I'm not sure of the whens or whos yet. It still seems woefully incomplete... and probably will until round 2 of (random) episode-listening has ended.