Anybody crazy enough to rate them all?

Or most of them.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Choose the statement that best describes you.

I have rated all episodes (or most of them).
5%
I have not rated all episodes, but I plan to start soon.
27%
I have not rated all episodes, but I plan to...someday.
23%
I have not rated all episodes, and I don't plan to.
45%

Total votes: 22

Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

no it will be in a sortable chart on it's own page so you can look at the data sorted by name, most episodes, first episodes, most recent episode, ect
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Oh, cool! :D
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

King Butter Turtle wrote:No, I know about aiosoda! Who doesn't? I'll try one more time, each row in the spreadsheet is a character name (in order of the number of episodes they're in, so Whit first, Connie second, Eugene third etc.). Each row would be information like; actor/actress, gender, age, number of episodes they're in, first episode they were in, last episode they were in, range of episodes (first to last), family members, faith, church, employer, school, quote, where are they originally from, etc. There would also be columbs for weather or not they're a; coyote, bone, isrealite, etc. along with several columbs for misc. information. I know it doesn't exist, I've just dreamed of creating it.
What do you mean by "if they're a coyote, bone, israelite?" I understand a Bone (of Rath) and Israelite, but what is a Coyote? Please explain.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

the baseball/basketball/softball/volleyball teams
Last edited by King Butter Turtle on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

King Butter Turtle wrote:The baseball/basketball/softball/volleyball teams.
And what states might those teams represent? I'm still not quite getting it. Alas, I'm a noob yet.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Are you a noob to Odyssey? The odyssey coyotes is the little league team that Tom Riley coaches.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

King Butter Turtle wrote:Are you a noob to Odyssey? The odyssey coyotes is the little league team that Tom Riley coaches.
I didn't know he still coached. I thought Connie was the coach.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

KODY 105 wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:Are you a noob to Odyssey? The odyssey coyotes is the little league team that Tom Riley coaches.
Connie took over when Tom was mayor but in “All-Star Witness” Tom started or was continuing to coach."
Save Eugene in the character competition!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JD wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:
Connie took over when Tom was mayor but in “All-Star Witness” Tom started or was continuing to coach."
That episode is one of the 20% I don't have yet... :boohoo:
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Thanks for the bump, KODY 105! \:D/

Although I have not posted much recently, I have most certainly continued rating them all. I'm up to 278. :D

I talked to LizzieG back in August about this, and she had rated 400 already! :o
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Itaque lives! I've probably listened to a couple hundred episodes this summer, but not in order... and I didn't bother rating them. :anxious:

I guess this means I need to start back at the very beginning. :mecry:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

A very good place to start. ;)

Actually, any episode is a good starting point. O:)
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Unfortunately I haven't really started rating the episodes yet, the hard drive I had all my episodes on died over the summer, and I've spent most of my time trying to rip them all to my computer again and get them to a consistent naming scheme
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'm still in the process of acquiring all the albums, since nearly half of our collection consist of episodes recorded off of Oneplace. :anxious:

...and I'd much rather rate the album versions than the radio versions. :yes:
Taq wrote:Actually, any episode is a good starting point. O:)
That's like saying you can start listening to the Novacom saga with "Exit." :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

It's 450 now! \:D/

...and I definitely wouldn't have wanted to start anywhere other than the very beginning. This is my first time listening to them in chronological order by date aired, and I've made a lot of fun observations.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Just started a week ago, and haven't made much progress between college and work :(
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I know I said I would do this about a year ago or so, but I haven't started, for a variety of reasons. I have finally, after many years, caved in and bought Microsoft Office, so I should finally start this project in Excel soon ^_^
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

308! \:D/

I've discovered that I really like Eric Myers as a character.
216: Like Father, Like Son - The truth matters! Great tension b/t Eric and his mom, who assumed he stole the moolah
228: A Game of Compassion - Eric Myers strikes again- what a great character, good kid who faces ethical dilemma!
235: Forgive Us as We Forgive - Eric Myers strikes again- what a great character, good kid who learns about forgiveness, forgiving his dad

[I'd love to get more detailed in my reviews, but for now it's just a number and a phrase/sentence or two... I figure I have the rest of my life to add more.]
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Huzzah! Thanks for keeping us updated on your review list, Taq. :)
Taq wrote:I've discovered that I really like Eric Myers as a character.
Probably because he doubles as the most awesome character of Nick in McGee & Me. \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Taq wrote:I've discovered that I really like Eric Myers as a character.
Probably because he doubles as the most awesome character of Nick in McGee & Me. \:D/
Huzzah for McGee & Me! I really like that series.