A weird shop

Because everyone has a shop :(

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
The Mysterious
I've been here a bit

A weird shop

Post by The Mysterious »

I don’t know if this shop will go well, but we’ll see. If this does not succeed, then I’ll ask Catspaw to lock it up.

Okay, here’s a really weird shop. You have to pick a number like you do in a lottery, except this is not gambling, and you don’t buy tickets. Then after each number is picked, then you have to change your avatar. I will tell you what you have to have in your new avatar by a list. If you want it, then we will debate how much money should be paid ranging from $0.01 ~ $5.99. If, you don’t want to change your avatar, you have to pay $8 if you are a normal member, $25 if you are a mod, $100 if you are an administrator, $500 if you are Catspaw, or $1,000 if you are Shadowpaw. If you don’t pay, I will report you. :P Also, if you want a quote or poem for a sig, tell me who’s quote you want to use. Sigs at the present are $9, and Poems $36 per verse.
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

Wait, so, we pay you to change our avatars?