Sunday's Emporium

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I apologize Frosty - we had some problems with the images. :D Hopefully we've fixed the problem now. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Here's my testimonial:
As I wandered about my daily life, I was feeling down and in need of jelly beans. I was wondering what was the use of continuing onward. Then suddenly, to my delight, I noticed that I had received a PM. I had received jelly beans from an anonymous giver. It boosted me up, and I had the strength to persevere through the storms of life. And not only that, but they were good too! *sniff* Thanks, Sunday's!
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Well said Psue! :lol:

I also received a wonderful gift from Sunday's! A beautiful red, white, and blue rose ribbon! :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was given a lovely "I Love Lucy" candy box from an anonymous person, and it was very much appreciated, so if the nice person who arranged to send it to me is reading this, thank you very much! \:D/
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I recieved a Santa Snow Globe. And I know this is not much of testimony, but as my first Sunday's Emporium gift, I was extremely surprised and excited to get it.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

I recieved my first gift as well...an American Eagle Painted Egg. It's very pretty! :D Thank you to whoever sent it to me!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I have recieved gifts before from SE, but not "Unknown givers" so on my b-day I recieved a teddy bear from SE! Thanks to who ever sent it!
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Is this still open?
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It certainly is! :D

And Valentine's Day is coming up - perfect time for a gift! \:D/ *points to signature*
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sundays Emporium
Not as new
Location: Behind the counter, ready to take your order. May I help you?

Post by Sundays Emporium »

This is a perfect time to announce our newest employee! :) Abigail has joined us to fill in for JIA, since she is busy with mayoral duties. Welcome Abigail!

I've also added some testimonials to the first post, which I will quote in order that everyone can be reminded of the wonderfullness of Sunday's Emporium! :yes:
Sundays Emporium wrote:Image

I know that you've always wished to send a friend a gift or two. Maybe flowers or candy or something. Now that wish can come true! Yes! You can now request an item to be sent to a person, from yourself or anonymously! (Yay for secret admirers!) What could possibly be better?? Nothing. People, you cannot know the joy that comes from opening your PM box and discovering that someone cares! It's beautiful! Totally boosts everyone's day. (I should get some testimonials up here at one point.) Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts...what a sweet thing to do for someone!

First, you must consult our catalogue for candy, flowers or random gifts! The Emporium's Catalogue

Then, you choose an item and PM Sunday's Emporium with your purchase! Please tell us what you want us to send, plus a personal message from you! (or from "anonymous") Either Laura Ingalls, Evil Chick, Danadelfos, or Abigail will send it off right away!

All purchases from Sunday's Emporium are $10. Enjoy! (Custom item requests are the same price.)

Testamonials:

My life was revolutionized by the several packages that I have received through Sunday's Emporium! I have never been the same since! The Circus peanuts that I received were an especially special gift - I have rarely been happier! \:D/ The Harrison Ford action figure was also extremely cool! :inlove:

Please, for the sake of your friend's happiness, send a gift through Sunday's Emporium today! :D ~Catspaw

Not long after Sunday's Emporium opened up, a member sent me flowers! :D (It was a girl, before you get any ideas! :shame:) I was so touched. :inlove: I felt so special. O:) Someone cared enough about me! (No, not Me! :shutup:) ((No offense, Me! :-)) Thank you Sunday's Emporium for providing such a wonderful experience! :hug: ~Chandler

As I wandered about my daily life, I was feeling down and in need of jelly beans. I was wondering what was the use of continuing onward. Then suddenly, to my delight, I noticed that I had received a PM. I had received jelly beans from an anonymous giver. It boosted me up, and I had the strength to persevere through the storms of life. And not only that, but they were good too! *sniff* Thanks, Sunday's! ~Pseudonym

I recieved a Santa Snow Globe. And I know this is not much of testimony, but as my first Sunday's Emporium gift, I was extremely surprised and excited to get it. ~Angel
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

So do you donate the money to Sunday's Emporium?
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Yep, and tell them which item you want to send, and if you would like to include a brief message for your recipient send that as well with the money. \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

When you send someone something, will it show under their items in their profile?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

No, it won't - only items from the official shop will show up in the Items section of a profile. :)
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Don't forget to use Sunday's Emporium for all your gift giving needs! Birthdays, special occasions, holidays....we have a wide variety of items to fit EVERY occasion. And remember, you can request a custom item if we don't have exactly what you're looking for!

Independence Day is coming soon - check out all our 4th of July stock!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Sunday's Emporium is in need of a new employee. \:D/ If anyone is interested in helping out with the sending of Welcome Wagon messages as well as gifts, please contact me. Only those who have the time to commit for about 1 week a month should apply. :)

There is a salary for employees, just so you know. ;)
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Wow, it's been an awfully long time since this thread was posted on! \:D/ We are still open, however, and still sending out Welcome Wagon messages and are open for gift giving. :)

Would anyone like to apply to work for the Emporium? As of right now, I (Laura Ingalls) am the only one handling things, as all the other employees have stopped logging on. Heh. :- So - please send in your applications to me! As the above post states, you must be available for around 1 week a month. Right now, there is no salary for sending out the Welcome Wagons, but you would get to keep the money from any gift orders. \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'd like to welcome Irwin, Marvin D., and IDANCE4JESUS to the Emporium team! \:D/ We will all be ready and waiting to help you with your orders. :yes:

Wouldn't you like to send a ToO friend a special gift? How about this cookie bouquet?
Or perhaps our special Catspaw creampuff?

Send in your order today! \:D/
Sundays Emporium
Not as new

Don't forget to browse the Emporium catalog for all your Christmas gift giving! We have many Christmas selections, as well as gift baskets, flowers, food, and MORE! Each item is only $10, sent with the message of your choice.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I love this place!