830: B-TV: Revenge

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 pinecone
No votes
2 table-top Christmas tree
No votes
3 undecorated pine tree
No votes
4 artificial Christmas tree
No votes
5 fully decorated, real Christmas tree
100%

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

830: B-TV: Revenge

Post by KODY 105 »

This episode aired 2021-12-13.
Episode summary
The cast and crew at B-TV explore what revenge is and why it’s wrong through a series of Bible stories, the “What If” Zone, and an adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo.
My thoughts
Wow, the randomness kind of reminds me of Bethany's Flood (which I actually love). I get a little confused sometimes by all the Jess Harnell-voiced superhero-types. And I realize these story-within-a-story things like B-TV don't have to have continuity, but wasn't here a B-TV where they shut it down or something? Minor thing, I guess.
I'm amused by the "Word [math] problem" dilemmas.

If people can look past the silliness of every single story escalating to the world exploding, it's a good message about revenge.
2/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Patterson
Tallying up

Post by Patterson »

I love this episode overall. It's the best Post-Bernard BTV by far in my opinion. I love the book the Count of Monte Cristo, but this adaptation was a little too weird.
The whole world exploded! :D
"Patterson! You're alive!" "No, I'm not Patterson. I'm his uh... brother, uh... Shmatterson!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------