802: Parker for President

A vote for Parker is a vote for Progress

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

2 thumbs down!
No votes
1 thumb down
No votes
0 thumbs were moved in the expression of your emotion regarding this episode at this juncture
No votes
1 thumb up
100%
2 thumbs up!
No votes

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

802: Parker for President

Post by KODY 105 »

Episode summary
Emily convinces Matthew to run for Student Body President, but he’s surprised to learn that the opposing candidate is his sister Olivia!

My thoughts
This was a good episode! I'm pleased it was about kids, and it felt like a modern story with the computer club and cell phones. Kids have leadership opportunities, but they still need to grow. It's not mind-blowing or anything, but a good 4/5.

We've seen kids run for student body president or student council before. I thought these kids were in elementary school, and that doesn't sound like stuff that elementary kids do. I probably have their ages wrong, so this is probably a non-sequitur.

The debate scene was very amusing. Children definitely show their fallenness more than adults do (hm, perhaps minus a few recent presidential debates, but whatever).
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: