783: Words from the Wise

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

No votes
♣♣
No votes
♣♣♣
25%
♣♣♣♣
50%
♣♣♣♣♣
25%

Total votes: 4

Bren
Be positive!

783: Words from the Wise

Post by Bren »

Wooton travels to Pittsburgh with his new fiancée Penny to meet her family. While there, Wooton discovers that his future in-laws have serious concerns about the upcoming wedding.
Rate and discuss!

Was it me or did Penny's family seem weird? I mean I know Wooton and Penny are kinda weird, but they are weird in a fun way and Penny's family seemed weird as in strange.
Last edited by Bren on Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Penny started talking like Eugene, and nobody pointed that out? Also, she acted like being called normal is bad.

Also, how the family recalls that Penny did that one thing that one time: people will remember you for only the one thing that one time. I understand and empathize.

It sounds like Penny (and Wooton) are these silly, ridiculous characters. They probably aren't the best role models for the kids of Odyssey. Sometimes I think to myself that I wouldn't want children to emulate these characters, who are supposed to be adults and mature. Connie has done a ton of maturing and growing, but have Wooton and Penny?

The restaurant scenes remind me of My Favorite Thing. The manners app sounds cute, and makes sense within the story here, and within the realm of reality!

Kind of a low-key, unimportant episode. 3/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: