Welcome to the Christmas board! (early)

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." ~Isaiah 9:6
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Welcome to the Christmas board! (early)

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

Welcome to the annual Town of Odyssey Christmas Board for 2021! As part of ToO tradition, a Town of Odyssey Christmas board has been created to help all of you better organize your Christmas topics. From wish lists to recipes, traditions to tales of the holiday, this board is your home to discuss everything and anything Christmas related. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Let's make Christmas on the ToO extra fun and special this year. By popular demand, the forum is up early this year. Let the snowball fight begin!

Five years ago (could it really be that long ago?!) snubs and Kaida created their own Christmas theme. Unfortunately, it seems that The OdysseyChristmas theme is not currently an option, so Christmas won't be quite as merry, but hey, it's still pretty awesome around here. ;)

Merry Christmas, and enjoy!

- Catspaw
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I've seen an incredible number of houses around here that already have their Christmas decorations up, we may as well get an early start too!
Bren
Former Mayor x1
Former Mayor x1

Post by Bren »

Will we continue the light debate this year?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Personally, I love seeing Christmas decor starting November 1st. It just makes everything so warm and beautiful.

Now, I am only wishing we still had the Christmas board style. :boohoo:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | AIO T-Shirts |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

snubs wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:54 amPersonally, I love seeing Christmas decor starting November 1st. It just makes everything so warm and beautiful.
I don't mind it, there's just a noticeably abnormally high percentage of houses that started much earlier than is usual for the area. I think everyone is just really ready for the good feelings Christmas time brings this year.
Bren
Former Mayor x1
Former Mayor x1

Post by Bren »

snubs wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:54 am Now, I am only wishing we still had the Christmas board style. :boohoo:
Maybe @Eugene can find a snowfall extension. Personally, I envisioned a snowy Whit's End figured into a style.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

snubs wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:54 am Now, I am only wishing we still had the Christmas board style. :boohoo:
Me too! I used it year-round basically from when you created it until it no longer existed. I actually went to change the default board style for everyone to the Christmas style out of force of habit when I realized that I couldn't actually pick any other board style!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

OK, now that Thanksgiving has happened, Christmas season can get fully started!

I'm working on Christmas cards this morning.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I started listening to my Christmas Music playlists over the weekend, now that Turkey Day has passed.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bren
Former Mayor x1
Former Mayor x1

Post by Bren »

Catspaw wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:14 pm
Me too! I used it year-round basically from when you created it until it no longer existed. I actually went to change the default board style for everyone to the Christmas style out of force of habit when I realized that I couldn't actually pick any other board style!
Look what I found.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bren wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:05 pm
Catspaw wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:14 pm
Look what I found.
Yay! \:D/ Very Christmas-y.

Return to “ToO Christmas Celebration 2021”