1. How much was a 20 year old male worth in Israel during the time of Moses?
Fifty sheckles of silver (Leviticus 27: 3)
2. How many total lepers did Jesus heal, as recorded in all of the Bible?
Matthew 8:3 (1) Luke 17 (10) = 11
3. Boanerges was the surname of whom?
John and James (Mark 3:17)
4. How long had the woman had 'the issue of blood' before she was healed by touching the garment of Jesus?
12 years (Mt. 9)
5. What prophet described Nineveh as a 'bloody city full of lies and robbery'?
Nahum (Nahum 3:1)
6. What does the Lord tell the people of Nineveh he will see upon their face?
Skirts (Nahum 3:5)
7. What action did Nehemiah perform to symbolize God's punishment on those who would continue to mistreat their Jewish brethren
Shook his lap (Nehemiah 5:13)
8. How long did it take to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem under Nehemiah's leadership?
52 days. (Nehemiah 8:15)
9. How many men did the Jews destroy In Shushan the Citadel the first day of fighting?
10. What happened to Haman's sons after King Ahasuerus (Xerxes) had him killed?
They were killed also. (Esther 9:12)
11. According to the book of Numbers, what livestock is to be sacrificed every Sabbath day?
One-year old male lambs. (Numbers 28:9)
12. What feared beasts are admired in Lamentations?
Jackals (Lamentations 4:3)
13. What is as cruel as the grave according to Solomon’s bride?
Love’s jealousy (Song of Songs 8:6)
14. What does Solomon compare his love’s hair to?
A flock of goats in the slopes of Gilead (Song of Songs 4:1)
15. After Jesus blessed the disciples' efforts, how many fish was Simon Peter able to catch?
153 large fish (John 21:11)
16. In the second census taken in the book of Numbers, which tribe numbered the most
Judah (Numbers 26:22)
17. Whose ten sons were hanged?
Haman’s sons (Esther 9:25)
18. In which chapter in the book of Numbers does God explain the laws of vows?
19. Where did the Israelites first stop after leaving Egypt?
Etham (Exodus 13:20) ????
20. Who wrote the book of Philippians?
Paul (Philippians 1:1)
21. What is Paul's prayer on behalf of the Philippians?
That your love may abound more and more in knowledge and all judgment, ye may approve things that are excellent, ye may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the praise and glory of God. (Philippians 1:9-11)
22. Why did God highly exalt Jesus?
Paraphrasing: Because he was humble, took upon the form of a man to die for us, and was obedient even to the death. (Philippians 2:5-9)
23. Who was saved from the battle of Jericho?
Rahab and everyone who was in her house, which included her father, her mother, her brethren, and all her kindred. (Jericho 6:23)
24. What was the city of Jerusalem known as before its fall?
Salem (Ps 76:2), Zion (1 Kings 8:1), City of David (1 Kings 8:1), City of Judah (2 Chronicles 25:8), City of God (Psalms 46:4), The Holy City (Nehemiah 11:1)
25. What did the phrase 'the apple of thine eye' originally refer to (thine being the Lord's)?
Jacob (Deuteronomy 32:10) and David (Psalm 17:8)