Questions: Day 3

"We've been to the future so we know we won."
Woody
I'll catch up to Bren!

Questions: Day 3

Post by Woody »

I've got most of them, but a few are uncertain, and one I have no idea.
1. Which of King Rehoboam’s wives did he love the most? Maacah
2.How many children did King Rehoboam have? 88
3. What king was victorious over Jeroboam, son of Nebat? King Abijah
4. Who did King Asa rely on for victory against Baasha, king of Israel? Ben-Hadad, King of Aram
5. What prophet tried to warn King Jehosophat and King Ahab against attacking Ramothgilead? Micaiah
6. Who did King Jehoshaphat appoint as the chief priest? Amariah?
7. What did King Jehoshaphat build with king Ahaziah that were later destroyed by God? Trade ships
8.King Jehoram was inflicted with a disease in what part of his body? Intestines
9. Who ruled Judah after Ahaziah's death? Queen Athaliah
10. When Absolom weighed his hair at the end of every year, what did it weigh? 200 shekels or 5 pounds
11. To what did Hushai liken David? A mother bear robbed of her cubs?
12.What does Paul tell Timothy not to be ashamed of? The testimony of our Lord
13. Who refreshed Paul while he was in prison in Rome? Stephanas, Fortunatus, and Achaicus
14.Who strayed from the truth and overthrew the faith of others?
15. Who resist Moses? Korah?
16. What priest organized the overthrow of Queen Athaliah? Jehoiada
17.Name three places Paul traveled to on his second missionary journey. Phrygia, Macedonia, Mysia?
18. What reward did Jesus promise the Church at Philadelphia? They would become pillars in the Temple of God
19. What did John see when the fourth seal opened? A horse whose color was pale as death
20.Why is Babylon destroyed in the end times? Lots of reasons, not sure what specifically we're looking for

Bonus Activity:
Color in this page and send it in with the rest.
For #6, Amariah is mentioned in 2 Chronicles 19:11, when Jehoshaphat is appointing judges. However, it does not say explicitly that Jehoshaphat appointed him, so I'm not certain this is right. Any clarification you guys or Jehoshaphat (the game host, not the king) can provide would be helpful.

#11, In 2 Samuel 17:8 Hushai likens David and his men to a mother bear robbed of her cubs. This is not David specifically though, so may be wrong. Again, any clarification Jeho can provide would be appreciated.

#14, I have no idea.

#15, I'm thinking this refers to Korah's rebellion, but I can't be sure. Clarification would be helpful.

#17, I just picked out three cities from the passage, please do double check me, or choose other more important stops.

#20, well, Babylon is destroyed for a number of reasons. There's an entire chapter/poem dedicated to it. Jeho, are we looking for a general answer (e.g. immorality), a specific answer, or just anything off the list?

As for the coloring, I'll do it unless you guys want to. I don't have a scanner, but I can take a picture of it.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
John Chrysostom
The Council isn't corrupt

Post by John Chrysostom »

I'm trying to find 14
Woody
I'll catch up to Bren!

Post by Woody »

Thanks. Also, Jehoshaphat, if you could clarify on the questions that are unclear or have multiple answers, that would be great =)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jehoshaphat
The Council must persist
Post by Jehoshaphat »

#6 it does not have to be explicit who did it. #11 is correct. #15 there is a specific answer that I am looking for that will be very clear when you find it. Just a general answer or anythings you can come up with from the list.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Woody
I'll catch up to Bren!

Post by Woody »

Well, the issue with #6 is not that it doesn't say anything about appointing. Jehoshaphat just says that Amariah the high priest will have final say in all cases involving the Lord. So it's not clear if Amariah is being appointed, or if he's just the current high priest...

Also, are the cities I suggested for #17 acceptable?
Jehoshaphat
The Council must persist
Post by Jehoshaphat »

#6, just accept it as the answer I have. #17, I would prefer cities over territories but those are technically correct.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.

Return to “Team TARDIS”