What music are you listening to?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

What music are you listening to?

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I don't see any topics that have been posted in awhile about music.

I would say right now my favorite music comes from... We the Kings and Pentatonix

I love almost any music (in certain situations), so I would be interested in finding out what fellow ToOers listen to.

(Sadly, my workout music is usually just whatever is popular (I shamefully admit) because it is upbeat and background music.)
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

Right now I am listening to the Welcome to the Masquerade album by Thousand Foot Krutch, the current song being "Look Away".
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I've been listening to Josh Garrels lately, he's kind of indie folk I'd say. I really like several of his songs.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Jesus' Princess wrote:I've been listening to Josh Garrels lately, he's kind of indie folk I'd say. I really like several of his songs.
Josh Garrels is so good!
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

Listening to "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons.
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Steve has been listening to the Scott Pilgrim v.s. The World soundtrack, some Paramore, this big compilation of free indie music he got from NPRmusic.com, and both of fun.'s albums. So, Steve has been listening to a lot of music lately.
he/him | a little stinker.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Steve recently bought an album from this lady named Ellie Holcomb and it's one of the best Christian albums he's heard in recent years. It's pretty rare to find a worship album with theologically sound lyrics, excellent musicianship, AND a female singer with a unique, soulful voice. So... go buy Ellie Holcomb's "As Sure as the Sun." You won't regret it, because it's awesome.
he/him | a little stinker.
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

Recently downloaded some albums.... Excellent by Propaganda, Formerly Known by Andy Mineo, and Instruments of Mercy by Beautiful Eulogy. Some great songs on each album.
~IrishTiger