Ask the Gay Guy

This one is for questions pertaining to homosexuality, I'm sure you have them

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

He would make a great politician.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

The Mysterious wrote:I basically do not think gay, lesbian, or bisexual marriage is to be allowed in the church. However, I'm not a homophobic (one who believes such people have to be killed). That being said I'll ask you a question.

Q: Doesn't Homosexuality cause AIDS? A Great majority of homosexuals have this disease. Plus, homosexuals get other major diseases.

@Other People, I don't believe that saying to JJJJ "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL, YOU DEVILISIH, EVILISH, BEASTLY CREATURE!" is at ALL a good idea. We must speak pleasently and wisely. However, we must stand for the truth. Whatever is truth is truth. No Compromise. I do not approve that the QJV changed the KJV in 8 verses. 8 verses which speak against homosexuality. We can't stop JJJJ from doing this and that. We're not God. Even God does not force his will on people. JJJJ has to make a decision himself. If he's going to hell, God will convict him.
John Chrysostom wrote:A homophobic is not just one who wants LGBT people killed, that is a rather extreme view that I would hope no one holds too. But homophobia is the fear of homosexuals, often an unjustified fear. Such as homosexuals cause AIDS and get other major diseases. Neither of which is a factual statement. AIDS when it first came to America spread first among the homosexual community but that is no longer the case and they didn't cause it and they get major disease, like other parts of society.

You say you don't think saying JJJJ is going to hell is a good idea yet you go ahead and say that in the end, why?

To be perfectly honest JJJJ probably won't see this and even if he did he wouldn't care.
Also, it's not a "great majority" of homosexuals that have this disease... It's actually not even remotely a majority.
And, actually, there are more heterosexuals who currently have AIDS than homosexuals, though the percentage of positive homosexuals is higher (if that makes any sense).
Basically, all sexually active individuals are at risk for AIDS, whether one is gay, or straight.
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Mysterious
I've been here a bit

Post by The Mysterious »

John Chrysostom wrote:A homophobic is not just one who wants LGBT people killed, that is a rather extreme view that I would hope no one holds too. But homophobia is the fear of homosexuals, often an unjustified fear. Such as homosexuals cause AIDS and get other major diseases. Neither of which is a factual statement. AIDS when it first came to America spread first among the homosexual community but that is no longer the case and they didn't cause it and they get major disease, like other parts of society.

You say you don't think saying JJJJ is going to hell is a good idea yet you go ahead and say that in the end, why?

To be perfectly honest JJJJ probably won't see this and even if he did he wouldn't care.
I said if he's going to hell. Not that he's going to hell. Why do I make a decision about destiny?