Fourth Day of AIO Trivia

Team 2 consists of EMBEE, montywhittakerIII, AIOluver, iluvsns, Mark Presscott, and The Kings Son (Regis Blackbeard).
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Fourth Day of AIO Trivia

Post by The Kings Daughter »

You all are doing great! :D
#46. In what episode did Liz Horton first appear?

#47.What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "My Fair Bernard?"

#48. In what episode did Aubrey Shepard first appear?

#49. Who said: “In fact, I love Bible-bowls! If a Bible-bowls were a man, I’d marry him!… Uh, did I say that out loud?”

#50. What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "A Class Reenactment?"

#51. Who said: “The most important thing is the people in my life. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go pound my toad of a little sister.”

#52. Who said: “B-TV’s gonna be slicker then a grease pole with, um, uh, grease all over it!

#53. Who said: “Six bucks… I wouldn’t wash a car for six bucks. I wouldn’t wash my face for six bucks!”

#54. Who said: “I’ve made a list of tan things to save money for us, since we are going to be poor.
Number one. I will eat, drink, and take baths, only when necessary.
Number two. I will make my own clothes out of locusts and wild honey. Just like John the Baptist!
Three. No more electricity. From now on I live just like the pioneers did, with just a harmonica and a flashlight.”….

#55. In the episode “Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips” where did Connie say she got her yellow sweater from? (You may listen to the episode.)

#56. How old was Connie Kendall when she first came to Odyssey?

#57. Who said: “Butch, I’m hurt. You’ve been ignoring me after all we’ve been through, it’s been what? Two years? You never call, you never write. That cold shoulder you’re givin’ me is about to freeze the tears on my face.” (The episode is in volume 26: “Back On the Air”)

#58. What is Butch’s (full) real name?

#59. Who said: "Uhh... no, no not really. See, I never got any toys when I was a kid because… uhh… well just because."

#60. Who said: “British? Hey, I’m not British. Do I sound British to you? I don’t even like English muffins.”

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
EMBEE
I love the \:D/ smiley
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Here's what I know:

#49 Mandy Straussberg

#50 Duncan Banquo

#51 Aubrey Sheperd

#52 Bernard

#54 Bethany Sheperd

#55 Her aunt

#56 15

#59 Wooton

#60 Curt Stevens
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Monty
I post like Shadowpaw

Post by Monty »

I knew most of the ones that you got, EMBEE. Besides that, I have no idea.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Bren
Former Mayor x1
Former Mayor x1

Post by Bren »

#48. In what episode did Aubrey Shepard first appear? Opening Day

#49. Who said: “In fact, I love Bible-bowls! If a Bible-bowls were a man, I’d marry him!… Uh, did I say that out loud?” Mandy Straussberg

#50. What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "A Class Reenactment?" Duncan Banquo

#51. Who said: “The most important thing is the people in my life. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go pound my toad of a little sister.” Aubrey Shepherd

#52. Who said: “B-TV’s gonna be slicker then a grease pole with, um, uh, grease all over it! Bernard Walton

#54. Who said: “I’ve made a list of tan things to save money for us, since we are going to be poor.
Number two. I will make my own clothes out of locusts and wild honey. Just like John the Baptist!
Three. No more electricity. From now on I live just like the pioneers did, with just a harmonica and a flashlight.”….
Bethany Shepard

#55. In the episode “Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips” where did Connie say she got her yellow sweater from? (You may listen to the episode.) Her aunt

#56. How old was Connie Kendall when she first came to Odyssey? 15

#59. Who said: "Uhh... no, no not really. See, I never got any toys when I was a kid because… uhh… well just because." Wooton Bassett

#60. Who said: “British? Hey, I’m not British. Do I sound British to you? I don’t even like English muffins.” Curt Stevens
Last edited by Bren on Tue May 10, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

#46. In what episode did Liz Horton first appear? Lost by a Nose???
Last edited by Agent 86 on Tue May 10, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
EMBEE
I love the \:D/ smiley
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Lost By a Nose was actually her last episode. I want to say that her first one was the one with the girl named Wendy, but I don't remember the title.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Mark Prescott
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Post by Mark Prescott »

#46. In what episode did Liz Horton first appear? You win some, you lose some.
#47.What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "My Fair Bernard?" Rosencrans Gildenstern
#48. In what episode did Aubrey Shepard first appear? Opening Day
#49. Who said: “In fact, I love Bible-bowls! If a Bible-bowls were a man, I’d marry him!… Uh, did I say that out loud?”
Mandy Strausberg
#50. What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "A Class Reenactment?" Duncan Banquo
#51. Who said: “The most important thing is the people in my life. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go pound my toad of a little sister.” Aubry Shepherd
#52. Who said: “B-TV’s gonna be slicker then a grease pole with, um, uh, grease all over it! Bernard Walton
#53. Who said: “Six bucks… I wouldn’t wash a car for six bucks. I wouldn’t wash my face for six bucks!” ???
Three. No more electricity. From now on I live just like the pioneers did, with just a harmonica and a flashlight.”…. Bethany Shepherd
#55. In the episode “Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips” where did Connie say she got her yellow sweater from? (You may listen to the episode.) Her aunt... Gertrude?
#56. How old was Connie Kendall when she first came to Odyssey? 15
#57. Who said: “Butch, I’m hurt. You’ve been ignoring me after all we’ve been through, it’s been what? Two years? You never call, you never write. That cold shoulder you’re givin’ me is about to freeze the tears on my face.” (The episode is in volume 26: “Back On the Air”) Sam Johnson
#58. What is Butch’s (full) real name? ...
#59. Who said: "Uhh... no, no not really. See, I never got any toys when I was a kid because… uhh… well just because." Wooton Basset
#60. Who said: “British? Hey, I’m not British. Do I sound British to you? I don’t even like English muffins.” Curt Stephans
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Wed May 11, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

SnC Forever. Miss you still.

Return to “Team #2”