Fourth Day of AIO Trivia

Team 1 consists of Steve, ric, Leonard Meltsner, Shadowdog, Mimi,Christina A., and Sunshine!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Fourth Day of AIO Trivia

Post by The Kings Daughter »

You all are doing great! :D
#46. In what episode did Liz Horton first appear?

#47.What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "My Fair Bernard?"

#48. In what episode did Aubrey Shepard first appear?

#49. Who said: “In fact, I love Bible-bowls! If a Bible-bowls were a man, I’d marry him!… Uh, did I say that out loud?”

#50. What character based on two character's names from Shakespeare appeared in "A Class Reenactment?"

#51. Who said: “The most important thing is the people in my life. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go pound my toad of a little sister.”

#52. Who said: “B-TV’s gonna be slicker then a grease pole with, um, uh, grease all over it!

#53. Who said: “Six bucks… I wouldn’t wash a car for six bucks. I wouldn’t wash my face for six bucks!”

#54. Who said: “I’ve made a list of tan things to save money for us, since we are going to be poor.
Number one. I will eat, drink, and take baths, only when necessary.
Number two. I will make my own clothes out of locusts and wild honey. Just like John the Baptist!
Three. No more electricity. From now on I live just like the pioneers did, with just a harmonica and a flashlight.”….

#55. In the episode “Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips” where did Connie say she got her yellow sweater from? (You may listen to the episode.)

#56. How old was Connie Kendall when she first came to Odyssey?

#57. Who said: “Butch, I’m hurt. You’ve been ignoring me after all we’ve been through, it’s been what? Two years? You never call, you never write. That cold shoulder you’re givin’ me is about to freeze the tears on my face.” (The episode is in volume 26: “Back On the Air”)

#58. What is Butch’s (full) real name?

#59. Who said: "Uhh... no, no not really. See, I never got any toys when I was a kid because… uhh… well just because."

#60. Who said: “British? Hey, I’m not British. Do I sound British to you? I don’t even like English muffins.”

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

46. Not-So-Trivial Pursuits?
47. Rosencrance Gildenstern
48. *I don't think this one counts, since you gave us the answer above*
49. Mandy Straussberg (Long Way Home)
50. Duncan Banquo (From "MacBeth")
51. Aubrey Shepherd (The Treasure Room)
52. Bernard Walton (Nova Rising)
53. Brian (Butch) Evans (Easy Money)
54. Bethany Shepherd (Opportunity Knocks)
55. Her Aunt Edna (Thanks for letting us listen. Yeah, it was Banana yellow :( )
56. 16 years old (Connie Comes to Town)
57. Butch's friend in "Easy Money". What was his name?!
58. Brian (Evans)?
59. Wooton Bassett (Welcoming Wooton)
60. Not sure.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
shadowdog
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Post by shadowdog »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:46. Not-So-Trivial Pursuits?
Yep! That one is right! :D
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

For number 60 I'd guess either Bart or Rodney. :-k
Mimi
I love the ToO!

Post by Mimi »

No ric it was a kid in the imagination station! Ummm... Kurt?
Steve
I love the \:D/ smiley

Post by Steve »

Mimi wrote:No ric it was a kid in the imagination station! Ummm... Kurt?
Yeah. It was Kurt Stevens.
he/him | a little stinker.
Mimi
I love the ToO!

Post by Mimi »

Leonard Meltsner wrote: 58. Brian (Evans)?
Yes. :yes:
Does he have a middle name guys?
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Steve wrote:
Mimi wrote:No ric it was a kid in the imagination station! Ummm... Kurt?
Yeah. It was Kurt Stevens.
YESS!!! Yay! It was Curt Stevens in "By Dawn's Early Light". Butch didn't have a middle name. So his last name's confirmed. Liz's first episode is confirmed.

So, 57 is the only one left to figure out. It's right on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't place it!! At least we have 14 out of 15 for sure right now. We only have to get 2 more points than Team 4 to be in first!

-- Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm --

46. Not-So-Trivial Pursuits
47. Rosencrance Gildenstern
48. Opening Day
49. Mandy Straussberg (Long Way Home)
50. Duncan Banquo (From "MacBeth")
51. Aubrey Shepherd (The Treasure Room)
52. Bernard Walton (Nova Rising)
53. Brian (Butch) Evans (Easy Money)
54. Bethany Shepherd (Opportunity Knocks)
55. Her Aunt Edna
56. 16 years old (Connie Comes to Town)
57. Butch's friend in "Easy Money". What was his name?! I think that it started with a C or an M
58. Brian Evans
59. Wooton Bassett (Welcoming Wooton)
60. Curt Stevens (By Dawn's Early Light)

-- Tue May 10, 2011 9:37 pm --

MAC MCCORBY!!! I think that's it! IT SUDDENLY HIT ME LIKE A FLASH OF... UH... FLASHBULBS!!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent

Return to “Team #1”