Third Day of AIO Trivia

Team 1 consists of Steve, ric, Leonard Meltsner, Shadowdog, Mimi,Christina A., and Sunshine!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Third Day of AIO Trivia

Post by The Kings Daughter »

And we are on to day three! \:D/

Note: I really need someone on your team to send the answers into me or they don't count.. :( :yes:
#31. What was the name of Mitch’s girlfriend who died in a car-accident?

#32. In the episode The Case of the Secret Room parts 1&2, what was Tom Riley’s great-niece’s name?

#33. What was Mitch’s job before he came to Odyssey?

#34. How many boyfriends has Connie had?

#35. What is Donna Barclay’s Cat’s name?

#36. How does Wooton Bassett like his banana-split at Whit’s End?

#35. What was Mr. Washington’s job before he started working at Whit’s End?

#36. Who said: “Well, it’s been my experience, that experience for the sake of experience usually isn’t a very good experience at all.”

#37. What is Tom Riley’s second wife’s name?

#38. Who said: “Some men get married in them, some men get berried in them, some men get married and berried in them. Sometimes it seems like on the same day.”
(You can name the episode or the actual person who said it.)

#39. Who said: “Are you kidding?! Of course you do! I mean look at ‘em, there’re dirtier than a kitten in a mud puddle.”

#40. What was the name of Jack Allen’s first wife?

#41. How many times did Connie Kendall go into the Imagination Station?

#42. Who plays the character of Alex Jefferson?

#43. What other character does Janet Waldo play in AIO besides Joanne Allen?

#44.What is Kathy Weiringa's (spelling ?) married name?

#45. Which character on Odyssey wrote this poem?: Clop, clop, clop, the horse won’t stop. And there was a truck, oh no, poor duck! The duck is now flat, I hate that!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I HAVE BEEN SENDING IN THE ANSWERS!! I sent them in both days before midnight in your time zone! I PMed them, haven't you been getting them?
Edit: I can't seem to find the e-mail from Day 2, but I know I sent them in. I do still have the copy of the Day 1 answers I sent to you.

31. Justine
32. Jamie (Martin?)
33. Something at Galaxy Enterprises?
34. Twice, including Jeff? (First Love) Were they officially a couple?
35. Ferguson
36. Bernard Walton
37. Agnes Rose Riley
38. Morty Moscovitz Senior (Curious, Isn't It?)
39. Bernard Walton
40. Emily
41. A minimum of 7 times (The Triangled Web, A Most Intriguing Question, The Mortal Coil, Part 1, Back to Bethlehem, The Star, Blackgaards' Revenge, Part 1, A Most Surprising Answer)
42. No idea!
43. Maureen Hodges, and the crazy mom in BTV: Obedience
44. Kathy Buchanan
45. Bethany Shepherd

Once again, please somebody tell me if they've seen BTV: Live, and Connie was in the IS.

These questions are getting a LOT harder!
Last edited by Leonard Meltsner on Mon May 09, 2011 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Mimi
I love the ToO!

Post by Mimi »

LM, You mean MARTY moscovitz for 38.? or was it Morty?

I should know who played Alex! I'm trying to think of his name....
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist

I'm pretty sure it was Morty. And yeah, I'm drawing a total blank on Alex. Mandy's Aria Curzon, Cal's Adam Palvochovich,
Trent's Corey Padnos, Jarred's Branden Gilberstadt, but Alex is a blank.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
shadowdog
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Post by shadowdog »

Leonard Meltsner wrote: 33. Something at Galaxy Enterprises?
Didn't he work at a burger place in Maine or something? :D
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist

His first job was at Ken's Burger Den in Maine, but he worked at Galaxy before transferring to Novacom in Odyssey.
shadowdog
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Post by shadowdog »

Oh, that's right.

Great job! We are awesome!!! Go team #1!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Hmm, that's odd. Here's what we'll do, when you have the final answers post them in a separate thread here, and I'll look at them here, ok?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.

Return to “Team #1”