Second Day of AIO Trivia

Team 1 consists of Steve, ric, Leonard Meltsner, Shadowdog, Mimi,Christina A., and Sunshine!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Second Day of AIO Trivia

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Good job thus far guys, here's day two! Any questions you have will be taken after I wake up tomorrow. ;)

#16. In the episode First Hand Experience, what was the name of the city Eugene pointed to? Clue: it’s in California.

#17. What is the similarity between Connie’s dad’s girlfriends?

#18. Name a famous story with a character named Arthur Dent in it? (Like the Arthur Dent in Odyssey) If you get this one right, you’ll win $5 of ToO money. ;)

#19. What is Mitch’s job at Novacom?

#20. Who owns Novacom?

#21. How many times did Eugene go into the Imagination Station?

#22. Who’s the bad guy in PowerBoy?

#23. What is the most asked for ice-cream at Whit’s End?

#24. What food item fell in Connie’s lap while on a date with Mitch?

#25. What is Jared’s favorite video game?

#26. What book opens the secret passageway to PowerBoy’s secret layer?

#27. Who Said: “Tell your wookie to back off!”

#28. When Whit’s wife first met him, what did she want him to call her?

#29. Who is Grady’s favorite Character in PowerBoy?

#30. What color does Connie hate the most?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

16. Baker's Field, California

17. Their names are also months (April, May), with the exception of Lindsey.

18. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

19. Community Relations Representative

20. Andromeda Incorporated

21. A minimum of 11 times (Back to Bethlehem, The Star, The Mortal Coil, When in Doubt... Pray!, St. Paul: Set Apart by God, A Most Intriguing Question [at least the night when he was discovered], A Most Surprising Answer [At least once when they uploaded everyone's memories], A Most Surprising Conclusion [When he overdosed on memories], The Time Has Come, Checkmate [Using the search program], The Tower)

22. Dr. Ichabodia (Who used to be a good guy, and even built the Power Suit in Issue 71, but later became evil!)

23. Raspberry Ripple?

24. A meatball (on their first date. Connie was wearing khakis and a red blouse)

25. Gloobers (At least until after the episode :lol: )

26. The Exhaustive Guide to Turnips

27. Rodney Rathbone (Buddy Guard)

28. Guinevere

29. Beth the Barbarian

30. Yellow (I think she was more specific about the type, does anyone remember her exact words?) (Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips)

I don't know if Eugene used the Imagination Station in BTV: Live. If anyone has seen it, and he has, please say so! If you remember any other times he uses it, PLEASE SAY SO!

Yay! This is so much fun!!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

23. Wouldn't it be Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod?

30. Wasn't it like...banana yellow?
Mimi
I love the ToO!

Post by Mimi »

Ric, I think it would be raspberry ripple because that's specifically an ice cream. whereas wod-fam-choc-sod is like a shake/soda.
shadowdog
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Post by shadowdog »

ric wrote:

Was it Post-it note yellow? I forget :S
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist

shadowdog wrote:
ric wrote:

Was it Post-it note yellow? I forget :S
Rodney said she looked like a Post-it note. Connie said something about her aunt always wearing this colour I think...
It wasn't lemon yellow, but it was something like that. Puke green was how Liz described her gifts in "The Eternal Birthday"...
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Sunshine
I love the ToO!

Post by Sunshine »

I should know #29!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I'm pretty sure it was banana yellow. :yes:
Steve
I love the \:D/ smiley

Post by Steve »

Yep. It was Banana Yellow.
he/him | a little stinker.
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist

Well, the deadline for the answers was done, so I've already sent off the answers... oh well. We should still get points for our answer.

Return to “Team #1”