First Day of AIO Trivia

Team 1 consists of Steve, ric, Leonard Meltsner, Shadowdog, Mimi,Christina A., and Sunshine!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

First Day of AIO Trivia

Post by The Kings Daughter »

So, here are today's trivia questions you will work as a team to answer! RESEARCH IS NOT ALLOWED. ;)

Trivia questions:
#1. Who said: “Hey, you believe what you believe, and I believe what I believe, and what do you believe?! No one knows what to believe… Believe it or not.”

#2. What is Connie Kendall’s dog’s name?

#3. What is the original air date of the very first episode, “Whit’s Flop?” Clue: This episode started it all for AIO. (your answer must include month and year. If you can name the day of the month as well, you get a extra $2 of ToO money.)

#4. What was the name of Mandy’s fish in the episode Sunset Bowlawater?

#5. Who said: “You must have a very small pea for a brain! Maybe even just half a pea!”

#6. What is the very first volume of AIO called?

#7. What is the name of Mandy’s cat?

#8. What is Rodney Rathbone’s middle initial?

#9. What was Donna Barclay’s dog named before she decided to call him Normal?

#10. How many times did Bernard Walton go into the Imagination Station?

#11. What is the character of Mr. Whittaker’s favorite TV show?

#12. In what episode did Wooton Bassett first appear?

#13. How old is Eugene? (Calculating from when he got separated from his dad)

#14. What episode of AIO did Aria Curzon (the actor who plays Mandy) first appear?

#15. What day did Eugene return to Odyssey?
Also, you need to choose one member on your team who will be on late each night to send me the answers your team has come up with. :yes:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I could do that, I guess, unless someone else wants to.

Here are my answers:
#1. The..Watchmaker, I believe (see what I did there?) his name was.

#2. Kitty

#3. Dunno

#4. Pebbles?

#5. Harlow Doyle?

#6. Well...Odyssey USA? Or The Adventure Begins.

#7. Dunno

#8. P

#9. Wuh oh.

#10. Um, once?

#11. Well, the Andy Griffith show, but the question is what is the character, so... Andy Taylor?

#12. Welcoming Wooton

#13. Dunno

#14. Hmmm

#15. Saturday? lol
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

1. The Great Mapmaker (The Great Wishy Woz, Part 2)

2. Kitty

3. November 1987

4. Crackers

5. Rodney P. Rathbone

6. Gold Audio Series Volume 1: The Adventures Begins: The Early Classics

7. Fluffyface

8. P

9. Harry

10. 1, as of "Bernard and Jeremiah"

11. Andy Griffiths

12. Welcoming Wooton

13. 33 (7 20 years away (2011-2005))

14. Clara

15. Approximately one week before "A Most Intriguing Question" aired.
So now we have to discuss. Does anyone actually know the air date for A Most Intriguing Question?

And I know that the Whit's Flop air date was either the 24th or 26th. Anyone remember?

Finally, does anyone want to be team leader, because if no one does, then I can.
Last edited by Leonard Meltsner on Wed May 04, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
shadowdog
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Post by shadowdog »

Ok, Leonard --> Which answers are you positive on???

I think most of them are right.

You can be team leader. I don't mind being it. Whatever works. :D

Great work!
Steve
I love the \:D/ smiley

Post by Steve »

I only knew a few of these. Guess I need to read the Official Guide more often. (Though not for this...)

My answers:
1 The Mapmaker

2 ?

3 November 26, 1987-but I’m not sure.

4 Crackers

5 Rodney Rathbone

6 ?

7 ?

8 P.

9 Ferguson

10 Twice?

11 Whit thinks TV is evil

12 Welcoming Wooton

13 Around 27-30

14 Clara

15 ?
Answeres marked with a :? are either unknown or unsure of.
he/him | a little stinker.
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist

I'm absolutely sure of 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,12,14.

For 6, I don't know exactly which album they want.
10 was wrong. He's been in it 2 times, as of "The Triangled Web, Part 2"
11. I've never seen this show. I'd assume Andy Griffith is the main character, but I could be wrong. However, the autograph in "Hold Up!" makes me think I'm right.
13. I'm pretty sure that's right.
15. I don't know the original air date by heart, I doubt anyone does. Because Eugene had been in Odyssey a week when they found him, 2 days after part 1 began, one can assume that Eugene got back 5 days before the episode aired, a Monday. This would've been in Spring of 2005. My final answer would be "The Monday in Spring of 2005, 5 days before "A Most Intriguing Question" aired."
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

11 is asking about the character, who's name is Andy Taylor, but the actor's name is Andy Griffith, and the show is called the Andy Griffith show, so let's go with Andy Griffith.
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist

Well 11 asks about the character, so lets go with that. Our answer can be "Andy Taylor (The Andy Griffith Show)"

So, our answers then are:

1. Murray, The Great Mapmaker (The Great Wishy Woz, Part 2)
2. Kitty (Promises, Promises)
3. Nov. 26th, 1987
4. Crackers (Sunset Bowlawater)
5. Rodney Rathbone
6. Adventures in Odyssey Volume 1: The Early Classics
7. Fluffyface (Sunset Bowlawater|The Worst Day Ever)
8. P. (Broken Window)
9. Harry (Pet Peeves)
10. Twice (Bernard and Jeremiah|The Triangled Web, Part 2)
11. Andy Taylor (The Andy Griffith Show)
12. Welcoming Wooton
13. 33 years (7 years old + 20 years separation + (2011-2005) = 33)
14. Clara (Clara)
15. The Monday in Spring of 2005, 5 days before "A Most Intriguing Question" aired.

I'll send these off to TKD then. (Maybe we'll get 1/2 a point for 15)
shadowdog
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Post by shadowdog »

Great job guys!
Leonard Meltsner
The Council must persist

My little sister just told me that 10 is wrong, because Bernard went in 2 more times in A Most Intriguing Question and A Most Surprising Answer! So the answer is 4 times, not 2

Return to “Team #1”