The Town of Odyssey Turns Sixteen!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
The Town of Odyssey Turns Sixteen!

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the ToO has officially turned sixteen! \:D/ It is amazing and wonderful that this site is still here after all these years, and I am extra thankful this year after the time the site was down for much-needed upgrades. Somehow the anniversary surprised me this year, even though it's the same day it's been for over one and a half decades! The longevity of the ToO and how many users we have who have been here since the beginning, since the middle, and also very recently, is a testament to the wonderful site Shadowpaw created for us.

The statistics below prove that there are a lot of dedicated ToOers who love to post, even if we're not quite as busy as we were that first year! \:D/

Number of posts: 1057852
Posts per day: 180.99
Number of topics: 30894
Topics per day: 5.29
Number of users: 1518
Users per day: 0.26

If you would like to read past anniversary threads, they are all archived in City Hall. You won't be able to post in them, but feel free to peruse past celebrations! Click the following links if you're interested: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Was waiting all day for this thread. :)

Every new year that passes only increases how special this community is, and after the recent upgrade we should be around for many more to come!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I'm so thankful to have been apart of this AIO community for 13 of those years and to have made some of what I call my online family that I still try to keep up with.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:30 pm Was waiting all day for this thread. :)

Every new year that passes only increases how special this community is, and after the recent upgrade we should be around for many more to come!
Sorry, my bad. I didn't think of the date at all last night and then I was busy during the day. :anxious:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Yay! Sweet sixteen! \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

The 10 years I've been here has been a blessing.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, that's so nice to hear, radgeek!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

a bit late to the party since i'm virtually never here, but happy bday, ToO \:D/ you were an integral part to my childhood and hold a warm place in my heart <3
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer