Thank you, Term 36 Moderators

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Thank you, Term 36 Moderators

Post by Kaida »

On behalf of Da Power Paws, we’d like to give a big thank you to bookworm, Bren, Connie G., Jehoshaphat, Monty_Whittaker, and shnoodlec for their services as our Town Moderators throughout Term 36 and beyond!

We know Connie G. was only (officially) a moderator for a short time, but we all know she was the best. Thank you, Connie, for being the best mod.

Since July 2019 you all have been keeping the Town in check. And we appreciate you being here and sporting your green names with pride throughout these last 10 months. You all had a good run, but alas, all good things must come to an end to make room for AN EVEN BETTER THING TO BEGIN!

So THANK YOU. Thank you to the moderators who came back during this ongoing pandemic. And THANK YOU to the moderators who never left! And especially, thank you to the mod(s) who didn’t do anything but wear a green name! You never looked more fabulous.

So I lied. Connie was second best.
We would also like to give a special thank you to bookworm (THE BESTEST BEST) for his unwavering dedication to the ToO, not just with this past term, but every term he has ever been a moderator. He is the true definition of what it means to be a mod. He visits all parts of the board, always looking out for things like double posts, posts needing approval, and making sure topics are posted in the right areas. He engages in discussion, and he generates discussions as well. All these things are key attributes of what it means to be a moderator on the ToO.

Finally, we’d like to thank EK for stepping in as temporary Mayor and generating some fun activity on the board! But we’re sad to say (but not really sad.. Quite delighted actually) YOUR TIME IS OVER AND WE ARE KICKING YOU OUT. :x

Thanks again, guys!

Sincerely,
DA POWAH PAWS!

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

so long and thanks for all the fish \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Thank you all! =D> You all are my heroes! \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Thank you guys!! We appreciate you =D>
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

Love y'all! Enjoyed being a mod :D
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

It was fun while it lasted.
Resident JRPG nut
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Thank you guys! =D> Ya'll are awesome! \:D/
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Indeed, thank you all! It's great to have such fabulous people working for the community. \:D/

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;