Random Roulette of DOOOOM! - Power Paw Style!

#powerpaws

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

MonkeyDude wrote:Thank you for blessing me with this beautiful image. Low-key sad I didn't get one of the monkey ones though haha
You aren't getting mine. :noway:
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

SPARROW. I LETTERED YOUR NICK. I hope you like them. I love them. Don't know what you can do with them... Anyways! Enjoyyyy!

I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

radgeek wrote:Also Eugene, I was wondering if this little guy needed a name. Something like Heart4Cats.
Heart4Cats?? Sounds PURRFECT!! :lol: I will do the name thing for that dragon. \:D/ Now, is that the spelling we want? Because it's permanent once I enter it in! I could also name it "radgeek" if you'd like? :-k

Also...is everyone ready for the...
GRAND PRIZE DRAW?!?!?!?
We have a $25 gift card to either Amazon, Christianbook, or Steam up for grabs! Everyone who kept their avatar on through last night (Tuesday) gets their box number added to a random draw and I will pick one of those numbers. Turns out that everyone still has their avatars on even today! So everyone is entered into the draw.

I have physically printed out each of the box numbers and thrown them into a brown paper bag...then I got some help to actually reach into the bag and select one of the boxes. In fact, you can watch the whole process in this lovely little video that I made: WATCH THE GRAND PRIZE DRAW!!

and now.....THE WINNER OF THE $25 GIFT CARD IS........
BOX NUMBER TWO - SirWhit!!! \:D/
Congratulations, SirWhit!! Just tell us which gift card you'd like to receive and then snubs will get in touch with you via PM. :mrgreen:

As for the rest of the goodies and extras that were in your boxes, we're working on getting those out to you all over the next little bit here. Some things need Catspaw to activate, like the special coloured usernames! So stay tuned for ALL DA GOODIES COMING YOUR WAY!!! :mad:

-----EDIT-----

Speaking of prizes...@Monty!! You get an original painted portrait by MOI!!! How fun is that? Post a picture of the face you'd like me to paint for you and I'll get it done as soon as I can!
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Aww, so close. :( Congrats, SirWhit! And thanks for putting this on, Power Paws! :D
Kaidapaw wrote:SPARROW. I LETTERED YOUR NICK. I hope you like them. I love them. Don't know what you can do with them... Anyways! Enjoyyyy!

WOW. I love these! I'm going to change my username to Sparrow so I can steal my sister's stuff! \:D/ Great job, Kaida! :D Have you considered selling this kind of thing in Crestwood?
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Congrats SirWhit!! This was so fun! Can I change my profile pic yet? :p
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

CONGRATULATIONS, SIRWHIT!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Parakeet wrote:Congrats SirWhit!! This was so fun! Can I change my profile pic yet? :p
Yes! You all are welcome to change your avatars now! =P
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

If anybody needs help to get their old avatars back, I backed them up just in case. Just let me know and I'll send you the file! :mrgreen:

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Petrichor wrote:
Kaidapaw wrote:SPARROW. I LETTERED YOUR NICK. I hope you like them. I love them. Don't know what you can do with them... Anyways! Enjoyyyy!

WOW. I love these! I'm going to change my username to Sparrow so I can steal my sister's stuff! \:D/ Great job, Kaida! :D Have you considered selling this kind of thing in Crestwood?
I thought about it but I don't know what's coming up this week and the next so I don't want to get overwhelmed BUT WHO KNOWS. ONE DAAAYY
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

KAIDA! You could just put a disclaimer saying you'll do them if/when you wanna, hehe. \:D/

Part of KnittingFun14's prize was a custom signature made by yours truly! \:D/ Sooo here it is!

I was so happy to see that you picked that box! Because I really wanted to make you a signature! :D
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! THANK YOU! \:D/ I was so excited when I saw I got that because I thought that'd be super cool!!
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

i'm loving the pink :p
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Eugenepaw wrote:
radgeek wrote:Also Eugene, I was wondering if this little guy needed a name. Something like Heart4Cats.
Heart4Cats?? Sounds PURRFECT!! :lol: I will do the name thing for that dragon. \:D/ Now, is that the spelling we want? Because it's permanent once I enter it in! I could also name it "radgeek" if you'd like? :-k
I kinda like my spelling. radgeek has been so done before (by me) and lacks any originality.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

radgeek wrote:
Eugenepaw wrote:
I kinda like my spelling. radgeek has been so done before (by me) and lacks any originality.
Donesies!! :check: That's the first dragon of mine to receive a name! Thanks, radgeek! \:D/ Check it out, Heart4Cats has grown up now too!

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

can i have the backup for my avatar actually :-

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Your avatar is back now. \:D/ But your name color is gone. :boohoo:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

:mecry:

Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Haha, sorry to have missed this! Pretty sure my current avatar is from a RROD like 2 or 3 years ago, it made me lol when I logged in after such a long interval.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Haha, well your new avatar looks great, Smaug! :mrgreen: We'll be having more fun shenanigans that you should totally join, like the Listening Party! \:D/