EK's Week of Random Fun!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!

Which day works best for everyone for the chat party? (Between 7-10 EST)

Saturday
67%
Sunday
33%

Total votes: 6

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

EK's Week of Random Fun!

Post by EK »

Hey guys! I know I promised an announcement Friday, but the missus and I went on an impromptu camping trip after a rough month so... I did that instead. \:D/ Anyway, I came up with a couple of good ideas.

Random $20 posting HOUR
Yes yes we've all had the $20 posting day but what if we constrained that to one HOUR? From now till next Monday there will be a random hour every day in which I'll turn on $20 posting! It'll be within reasonable hours though, no 4 AM parties. ;)

Chat Party & Debate!
I'd like to host a chat party this Saturday or Sunday where we all get together and hang out, and if the time is right for all the candidates we can host a CHAT DEBATE. >:l We'll let the teams duke it out or just be ridiculous, eitheeeeer way. \:D/

I'd like to do something more expansive and cooler too, but I haven't had the stroke of genius to plan it yet, so maybe we'll see something later this week... maybe we wont. :shrugs:
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I'm always down for more money! \:D/ I'm not sure I'd be available during those times for chatting. I usually am, but this past weekend was busy and the followings might be the same.
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

EK wrote:Yes yes we've all had the $20 posting day but what if we constrained that to one HOUR? From now till next Monday there will be a random hour every day in which I'll turn on $20 posting! It'll be within reasonable hours though, no 4 AM parties. ;)
reasonable for americans :noway: i demand representation for those of us in the future :(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Ooooh thank you EK! Hope to around during those $20 hour posts! As for the chat party, I usually am on the chat, but this past weekend was eventful offline for me. I feel it may be that way for a couple weeks. I feel like I could still be around for a bit
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I work all day until midnight Saturday. So a debate that day wouldn’t work for me. Friday or Sunday are doable.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

EK wrote:Yes yes we've all had the $20 posting day
Did you mean $10?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

bookworm wrote:
EK wrote:Yes yes we've all had the $20 posting day
Did you mean $10?
I know you're correcting his post.. but I couldn't help but respond with @loud.snubs xD
--> https://www.tiktok.com/@loud.snubs/vide ... 1946121478
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

YKNOW... whatever whatever. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I wasn't correcting I was clarifying. It was a legitimate question intended to be helpful not snarky. From his wording it seemed the idea was to take the annual posting day celebration and make it a new special event, so as I don't recall there being a $20 Day before it wasn't clear if the different amount was a mistake.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

bookworm wrote:I wasn't correcting I was clarifying. It was a legitimate question intended to be helpful not snarky. From his wording it seemed the idea was to take the annual posting day celebration and make it a new special event, so as I don't recall there being a $20 Day before it wasn't clear if the different amount was a mistake.
OHHEMMGEE, OKAY. CLaRiFYinG. :boohoo: THAT'S WHAT MEANT. :p
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

snubs wrote:
bookworm wrote:I wasn't correcting I was clarifying. It was a legitimate question intended to be helpful not snarky. From his wording it seemed the idea was to take the annual posting day celebration and make it a new special event, so as I don't recall there being a $20 Day before it wasn't clear if the different amount was a mistake.
OHHEMMGEE, OKAY. CLaRiFYinG. :boohoo: THAT'S WHAT MEANT. :p
i'm living for this snubs :p

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

WELL GUYS, I had an actually busy week with Georgia reopening and all, a lot of contract work came my way and I had no time for the poor ole' ToO. We can still do the chat party tomorrow night if everyone's cool with that? (I know it's the complete opposite of the poll... but whatever.)

-- 16 May 2020 03:50 pm --

Also, in lieu of me missing a few days... 7-12 PM EST will be $20 posts! \:D/

(This includes the soon to be renamed HH, RACK UP THOSE DOLLARS GUYS)

-- 16 May 2020 04:07 pm --

I turned it off for the pork rind closet though. ;) That's a bit too ridiculous.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

What a great day! In the month of May! Hey it's actually May! \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Remember guys, be in the chat tonight between 7-10 EST! I'll be giving out prizes and if the candidates can make it, we'll organize a little debate! \:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

YAY! \:D/

Be there or be square! :x
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Well, the chat party "happened", I had a few games I wanted people to play but nobody seemed interested so there was that. :(

But a lot of people were online, Top dropped by and offended everyone ;) and I made what was perhaps the best chili I've ever had. \:D/ (That doesn't have anything to do with the party but, figured I'd mention.)
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Wow!! Sorry I missed it. :anxious: I haven't really been paying attention to the ToO...besides Bart's Closet. :lol:

I'm a little asocial hermit anyway, so... :shrugs: Glad that you had awesome chili though, EK!! \:D/

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

what did Top do and what was your chili recipe?? :-k did you put a little bit of dark chocolate in it by any chance? :P