Come play games in the Chatroom!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Come play games in the Chatroom!

Post by bookworm »

There's been a major increase in Chatroom usage of late with everything that's going on, and that's great! I want to give a reminder, and maybe let some people know for the first time if they weren't aware, that there's more you can do in there than just hang out chatting; there's a really fun channel called #gameroom with a bot that can run many types of games for different numbers of players - please check it out! Especially right now when you can't meet up with people in person for game nights it's a great way we can have fun with online friends!

More information about the GameBot can be found in this thread.

Note that not all IRC clients function in the way that makes interacting with GameBot the best experience. If you are on a computer it is recommended you use Mibbit. If on a phone you will need SimpleIRC; the install file and instructions for configuring correctly are on this webpage.

If you have any questions or issues with the bot please let me know!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks for giving this reminder! The chat is never used enough, in my opinion! So it warms my heart to see it so active! <3 And the #gameroom/GameBot make the chatroom that much more fun, plus it makes it super easy to play games. =D

Tonight there was a zoom call with fellow chatters, and there was 20 people on the call at one time!! \:D/ I'm pretty sure that is a record. I joined for a little bit, but couldn't be there when the bulk of the crowd was there. :boohoo:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

In addition to #gameroom, there is also #werewolf where Wolfbot lives and several different modes of mafia can be played. \:D/
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: