ToO Birthday Bash Cash Giveaway Extravaganza!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

ToO Birthday Bash Cash Giveaway Extravaganza!

Post by bookworm »

I am celebrating the ToO's birthday by giving away money to everyone who posts in this thread today! This is a celebration of every person on here so I'm not limiting it to a number. Every member who posts until the timestamp hits midnight will get a share! (One per person; multiple posts will not result in multiple shares.)

This site has been so special to me for so many years, it has allowed me to interact with amazing people I never would have known otherwise. Every one of you make the ToO the amazing place that it is.

Happy Birthday to The Town of Odyssey! May there be many more!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

\:D/ Yay, cash!

Seriously, though. The ToO was a huge part of my childhood, and I'm so thankful I've been able to be a part of it, and for all the amazing people I've gotten to know through it.

Happy Birthday!! :D
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I can't believe I've been here isnce I was 12 and I'll be turning 21 in a couple of months. It's so odd looking through my posts every once in a while and rembering all the faces behind the screen and thinking how long it's been.

And now... for almost no money \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer