Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

The other day a coworker told me, "Elementary my dear Watson" to which I chuckled internally. :p
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Haha, that's awesome! He had no idea he had the real deal right there in front of him. ;) (Or did he? Dun dun dun....)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

When I go to sports events at my university sometimes I see the Deputy Athletic Director there. Something always gave me pause, but I could never figure out what. I finally identified it the last time I saw him. He bears a slight resemblance to Shadowpaw. Only very slight, thus taking me so long to realize that's what I've been thinking, but definitely there now that I've noticed it.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Fun! Some people are like that - it takes forever to decide who they remind you of, but once you figure it out, you can't un-see it!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I pulled into work this morning and noticed a car I didn't recognize, and remembered we had a new hire starting. Anyway, they had a license plate frame that said "Another Creampuff", and it reminded me of Catspaw.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Haha, that's awesome! I love it. I wish that was me. \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Someone gave me this piece of cherry fudge:

The look of it reminded me of the fudge Laura donated to the Raffle many years back:

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yummers! That's a fun connection! If I lived near Laura, she would be tired of me visiting her and I would be at least ten pounds heavier. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

One of tonight's contestants on the Jeopardy college tournament was from Liberty University which made me think of the ToOers with connections there.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I know I had something I wanted to post here, but can't remember what it was now. :anxious:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Catspaw wrote:Yummers! That's a fun connection! If I lived near Laura, she would be tired of me visiting her and I would be at least ten pounds heavier. ;)
Ha! :P

I need to make some fudge. That cherry fudge makes my mouth water! I haven't made any in years...pitiful, I know. :(
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

I was driving sometime last week and was behind a car with a personalized license plate that said Kathy08. I thought of Kathy0 :)
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Yesterday I rang up a pink heart Care Bear. Which, instantly reminded me of @Catspaw our fearless leader.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bren wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:36 pm Yesterday I rang up a pink heart Care Bear. Which, instantly reminded me of @Catspaw our fearless leader.
Aww, that's so sweet! I love that a pink Care Bear reminded you of me.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I saw this at a thrift store and the first thing I thought was "It's a five story PAGODA OF DEATH!" remembering Top.

He and I are probably the only ones who would know why, since it's an obscure reference to begin with and the origin (one of his old YouTube videos) is sadly no longer online.

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I used music illegally and Youtube took it down. :(

but also of note:

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Top Crusader wrote:Youtube took it down. :(
Fortunately it was on the Bonus DVD you sent me. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh my, I had forgotten about that epic duct tape!

I wanted to use the dancing smiley today, so that reminded me of the ToO. The smileys here are far superior to what I see anywhere else. It regularly makes me sad that I have to use lame ones in messages instead of these awesome ones. :x :yes: \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I was curating my AIO episode collection, and examining the aiowiki, and I came across the aiowiki page about the Town of Odyssey.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

KODY 105 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:02 am I was curating my AIO episode collection, and examining the aiowiki, and I came across the aiowiki page about the Town of Odyssey.
So good to see you again.
ImageImageImage
logos linked