Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Sunshine wrote:Last night TKD made a direct reference to the quote on Gracy's signature about washing paper plates.
\:D/ Win.
Today at work I saw a children's book on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge which made me think of Sherlock for some reason....
I also saw a book called "Being a Woman is awesome" or something like that and it made me think of Kait and Catspaw for some reason.....
I also worked with cat's yesterday and it made me think of Catspaw, TKD, Sunshine, and MS \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I was playing a logic puzzle whose story involved a show called America's Got Talent Somewhere, We Just Know It. It made me think of bookworm.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Graces4you wrote:my younger sister were showing my uncle this music thing and he asked them if they were on youtube, telling him no he said, "Good I don't want you to turn out like Justin Bieber." I have no idea why he made that connection
Probably because Justin was discovered by posting videos of himself singing on YouTube.
Sparrow
Processing

Post by Sparrow »

A show on the Disney channel last night mentioned Kierkegaard, and it reminded me of Jelly. \:D/

I wonder how many people are still stuck on, "A show on the Disney channel mentioned Kierkegaard". :-
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Like this post if you just googled Kierkegaard.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

American Eagle wrote:Like this post if you just googled Kierkegaard.
:oops: *like*
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Sparrow wrote:A show on the Disney channel last night mentioned Kierkegaard, and it reminded me of Jelly. \:D/

I wonder how many people are still stuck on, "A show on the Disney channel mentioned Kierkegaard". :-
^THIS. Kierkegaard on Disney?

And also, as soon as I read the word Kierkegaard, I thought of Jelly and another existentialist friend of mine.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Sparrow wrote:I wonder how many people are still stuck on, "A show on the Disney channel mentioned Kierkegaard". :-
I googled that exact phrase, but nothing came up. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

I saw a business name that was titled something like "Woody's Flooring" and it reminded me of Woody. ;)
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

I saw an ad today for "Sunshine's Birthday Surprises" in the paper today. Guess you know who I thought of. ;)
merp.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Samantha14 wrote:I saw an ad today for "Sunshine's Birthday Surprises" in the paper today. Guess you know who I thought of. ;)
Catspaw? =o

JK ;)
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I was at a homeschooler conference this week and I spent the whole week mesmerized by a girl who looked identical to snubs. I never talked to her, checked if she was actually snubs, or even asked to take a picture. :( snubs, if it was you, I'm sorry I was too shy to meetup.

There was also an odd kid who looked remarkably like Jordan from Blimey Cow, but it definitely wasn't him. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Jelly wrote:
Sparrow wrote:I wonder how many people are still stuck on, "A show on the Disney channel mentioned Kierkegaard". :-
I googled that exact phrase, but nothing came up. :(
As I can recall, both Kiergegaard and Nietzche have been mentioned on Phineas and Ferb. :yes: Possibly a couple others, too, since there was also an incident where Buford and Baljeet were trading Existentialist Trading Cards.
Last edited by Amethystic on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

In a baseball game I happened to casually watch part of my attention was caught when the field reporter threw it back to the booth by saying “Back to you and EK.”
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

We were driving around today, and my sister spotted a sign, "Try our Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger"

I burst out laughing because it reminded me of Kaida (Pretzel), Sam (Bacon), and BlessedCheesemaker (Cheeseburger) xD
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

For almost a year, I've had trouble printing out some certain schedules, as the regular printer options wouldn't let me fix it to fit one paper, etc. I finally searched on Google, and quickly found the answers to both problems. I immediately remembered:
Samantha14 wrote:Remember kids, Google is your friend. :yes:

Subject: Post A Picture Of Yourself
Last edited by Sunshine on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

The local farmer's market always makes me think of Laura Ingalls. And certain other establishments in the general vicinity remind me of BlessedCheesemaker because they (supposedly) use products from his family's farm.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Every time I see or hear the name "Smaug", I think of the user Smaug the Dragon.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I was thinking about Mandy and Trent this morning while washing dishes, and I thought of. .well, you know who.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Marvin D. wrote:I was thinking about Mandy and Trent this morning while washing dishes, and I thought of. .well, you know who.
Catspaw? :-
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog