Open Submission

SNC Tribute

Memories are to treasure and to thank God for.
The Council isn't corrupt

Open Submission

Post by 31899 »

If you would like something specific to be put in the tribute or have created something (picture, drawing, poem, nano-fiction, etc.) you may post it here.

minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

I think that we could maybe put all the definitions of SNC that is in the "one word" thread, into the card. Maybe. Possibly. It was a thought...
Helovesus
I guess I'll stick around

Post by Helovesus »

Last edited by Helovesus on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

minichef wrote:I think that we could maybe put all the definitions of SNC that is in the "one word" thread, into the card. Maybe. Possibly. It was a thought...
Do you mean the "describe the person above you" thread? Cause that's a good idea...

\:D/
Helovesus
I guess I'll stick around

Post by Helovesus »

iluvsns wrote:
minichef wrote:I think that we could maybe put all the definitions of SNC that is in the "one word" thread, into the card. Maybe. Possibly. It was a thought...
Do you mean the "describe the person above you" thread? Cause that's a good idea...

I think thats a really good idea.. maybe it could be put in the video? Is steve doing the video?
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Yes, things we want in the tribute can be sent directly to me or to Steve. I'm kind of heading this all up, but he's making the vid.

Now I see what chef meant. And that is a fantastic idea.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

iluvsns wrote:
She means this one.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

bookworm wrote:
iluvsns wrote:
She means this one.
Um... I said that I knew what she meant. :oops: Sorry bout that! And SNC actually never posted in the describe the person above you thread anyway... :(

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Oh, I thought someone else said that. (It’s hard to tell with everyone having the same avatar.)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

No I did say that... :? I had just said in the above post that I saw what she meant, meaning I figured it out between when she posted and when she posted. *breathes* Never mind...

minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

bookworm wrote:
iluvsns wrote:
She means this one.
That's it. I would have put a link to the page, but I don't know how. And I do most of my ToOing from my itouch, so that would probably have been 20x harder anyways.

Return to “Memory Garden”