10 years

I still miss her..

Memories are to treasure and to thank God for.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

10 years

Post by Whitty Whit »

It's been a long time, almost 10 years exactly. I'm not sure if I'll remember to login that day, but I wanted to just remind everyone of StrongNChrist and how much she meant to us.

God has a time and place for everyone. Spend your time wisely.
Gone, but not forgotten...
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

<3 10 years. Wow.

For some reason I've hung onto the photo of the memorial flowers we sent to the family. We sent these flowers, a card, and money we raised.

SnC has definitely lived on in so many of our hearts, memories, and lives.
he/him | law student | spartan | christian | bleeding-heart activist

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I hadn't realized that it's been ten years already. I'm sure it's still so hard for her friends and family. She was well loved!

AE, thanks for sharing the picture.
Bren
Former Mayor x1
Former Mayor x1

Post by Bren »

I remember this time pretty well. The accident happened right around the time of one of my visits to my dads. I still remember sitting in my old room feeling like I had been punched in the stomach. In my time here we'd never really had anything serious like this happen. I still remember feeing like a community we needed to do something and that's how the ToO Flowers came to be.

Along the lines of pictures, I have this one that a fellow ToOer sent me.

She was only just a little older than me and in every interaction we had, she was always so kind. I'm so thankful I knew her through here.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Thanks for sharing that picture too, Bren.
he/him | law student | spartan | christian | bleeding-heart activist

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, thanks Bren.
Bren
Former Mayor x1
Former Mayor x1

Post by Bren »

You are very welcome. They say time heals all wounds, but I doubt that's true. My prayers are with her family today.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
EMBEE
I love the \:D/ smiley
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I don’t remember if I ever interacted with her directly, and I’ve regretted that ever since she passed. She seemed like a wonderful person. Her family is in my prayers today.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I remember to this day our interactions on the old CBH/Down Gilead Lane forums. I remember we talked once about laundry. I also remember there was a game on that forum we'd play. How I miss her, that forum and those times. It seems like such a long time ago and then it seems like just yesterday. It was such wonderful fun.
"Kindness is like snow-It beautifies everything it covers." Kahlil Gibran
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I remember StrongNChrist. I know I'm a bit late to this meeting. I actually found this because the witty dude had posted it. And oh my goodness, the CBH forums: I had joined there, back in the day!

We will meet up with StrongNChrist again someday, in heaven.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Return to “Memory Garden”