DISNEYLAND!!!

I'm going!!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Mountain Girl wrote:never been to DL. I have been to Universal Studios and Six Flags Hurrican Harbor.
*remembers DL and US very well*

Universal blows DL out of the water :p Though they're both cool.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:Have a good time. Shake Donald Duck's hand for me. :)
Sorry we could find Donald :boohoo: ...
Frank wrote:Have fun, Robo and family! :wave:

(The last time I went to Disneyland I was six! :sad: And I only live like seven hours driving away from there! ](*,))
Wow, we only like live an hour or two away from it...

We had lots of fun! We saw a "Aladdin" stage show that was pretty good. The thing that stunk is that we found out later that it was a "Class Day" so TONS the of public school kids were there early! The lines were very long.
I'll post pics later...

-Robo
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm glad you had a fun time! :D

I've never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld, but I have been to:

Busch Gardens-Williamsburg, King's Dominion, Hershey's Park, and Six Flags Over Georgia. \:D/ I love amusement parks! :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I think Felicity goes to Disneyland like twice a week or something...
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I've never been to any type of Disney land theme or adventure park . . .

*is missing out on a normal child-hood*
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

We should start a faction...

My dad took my brothers to Disney World after the divorce but left me behind... I think it might have kind of been to 'punish' me for refusing to spend the night at his house, but I'm not sure... :-( Thankfully he's changed a lot since then.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I've never been to any type of Disney land theme or adventure park . . .

*is missing out on a normal child-hood*
I was 17-1/2 when I first went.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Wow I LOVE Disneyland, and theme parks in general.

I've been to Disneyland/world when I was in 1st grade, 5th grade, 7th grade (world), 9th grade, summer of 12th grade, and as a gradation present.

I've also been to Busch Gardens-Williamsburg, Universal Studios LA, and Enchanted forrest...I think that's the one up near Seattle....can't remember right now, oh and I've been to Sea World.

Hopefully I'll be going back to Busch Gardens...and maybe King's Dominion considering how close I am to them now. \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I like Avalanche and The Rebel Yell rollercoasters at King's Dominion. \:D/ They're older and don't have any upside things or anything, but hey...they're still fun. :)

One time Laura was waiting for everyone else to go on the newest rollercoaster there, which Laura didn't want to go on because she was still a little tyke, afraid of going upside down. Laura then proceeded to go on the Avalanche ride like 12 times in a row while waiting for the rest of her family. She had fun! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Wow I LOVE Disneyland, and theme parks in general.

I've been to Disneyland/world when I was in 1st grade, 5th grade, 7th grade (world), 9th grade, summer of 12th grade, and as a gradation present.

I've also been to Busch Gardens-Williamsburg, Universal Studios LA, and Enchanted forrest...I think that's the one up near Seattle....can't remember right now, oh and I've been to Sea World.

Hopefully I'll be going back to Busch Gardens...and maybe King's Dominion considering how close I am to them now. \:D/
Haha! Enchanted Forrest is south of us, not north. I know which one you're talking about, though.

The only real theme park I've ever been to is Six Flags: Magic Mountain. And I didn't get enough time. :( *feels deprived*
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Me wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:Wow I LOVE Disneyland, and theme parks in general.

Haha! Enchanted Forrest is south of us, not north. I know which one you're talking about, though.

The only real theme park I've ever been to is Six Flags: Magic Mountain. And I didn't get enough time. :( *feels deprived*
Ah ok its the Enchanted Village then/Wild Waves
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Laura Ingalls wrote:I like Avalanche and The Rebel Yell rollercoasters at King's Dominion. \:D/ They're older and don't have any upside things or anything, but hey...they're still fun. :)

One time Laura was waiting for everyone else to go on the newest rollercoaster there, which Laura didn't want to go on because she was still a little tyke, afraid of going upside down. Laura then proceeded to go on the Avalanche ride like 12 times in a row while waiting for the rest of her family. She had fun! \:D/
I like the song Rebel Yell...
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

I have only been to Six Flags Great America, and that was when I was 6. My oldest two kids have been to all of the Florida parks: Disney, Busch Gardens, MGM, Universal. Grandma and Grandpa take the grandkids who are big enough to go on most of the rides every 4-5 years. Next time the youngest will be able to go! \:D/
Rides make me sick! :sickly: I can't even watch the ones at fairs!
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

I've never been to Disneyland. :( I've been to Disneyworld, but Felicity says Disneyland is better. I've also been to the Universal Studios park in Florida, which blew Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom out of the water! Figuratively speaking, of course. Some of my favorite rides at US were the rides Jaws and King Kong. A non-ride that I really liked was The Making of Alfred Hitchcock, which included 3D birds flying at us from a movie screen and later had audience members helping demonstrate how some of Hitchcock's effects were made!

As far as Disneyworld, we only went to one of their parks (Magic Kingdom), where my favorite attractions were Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, the Swiss Family Robinson Hut, and the parade at night. Other than those and the ride It's a Small World, Magic Kingdom was kind of boring. I'd really like to go to DisneyLand someday, and find out how much better it is.

I've also been to two Six Flags parks--Great America (in IL), and I think the other one is Six Flags over St. Louis.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

I have only been to Disneyland once (that was in 2008) and I have never been to Disney's California Adventure , I have also been to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Kings Dominion Water Country U.S.A ,Ocean Breeze , Hersheypark , Kings Island, and Cedar Point, The last three parks I listed I've only gone to once. obvisly I enjoy theme parks although I haven't been to any six flags parks yet.