MLB Playoff and World Series 2021 Live Chats

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

MLB Playoff and World Series 2021 Live Chats

Post by bookworm »

ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image I set up a Chatroom channel for live chatting the MLB Wild Card games though the World Series! \:D/

There are three ToOer teams in the postseason this year: my Giants, Penguin & Kaida's Astros, and schnoodelc's Braves! Hopefully that draws some folks in who otherwise wouldn't have a reason to care; cheering on teams of ToO fans together is great fun! :)

If you have a game on and are able to be online while you watch, connect to the Chatroom and join #MLB and let's have some ToO viewing parties! If you are watching but can't chat during the game you can at least come by to check in during some commercial breaks! You're also more than welcome to come by if you aren't watching but want to root along anyway, or even if you don't care about the game at all but just want to hang out! The more the merrier!

I will definitely be in there for every Giants game, it would be great to have some folks drop in! The Giants have had a genuinely unbelievable season this year, completely shocking the sports world as a team that is supposed to be in the middle of a rebuild and was projected with zero chance to make the playoffs to instead become the first team to reach 100 wins in the season, end up setting an all time franchise win record, finish #1 in all of baseball, and win their division to avoid a wild card spot and go right into the NLDS! They've also set multiple records, both team and league, in several categories along the way. There are truly no words to accurately describe how entirely unexpected, and incredibly special what this team has been doing is. It's been an absolutely magical season and I hope it continues well into October! \:D/

Schedule of games, dates, times, and channels
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sure, I'll be on the chat for all of the games the Toronto Blue Jays play in the playoffs. :cheerleader: I assume that will be a whole bunch, based on the tears shed by the Jays fans I know, who I am sure are prone to tears of joy when things go their way...
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

ImageImage Image Image

We have an all-ToO World Series this year! Penguin and Kaida's Houston Astros vs schnoodelc's Atlanta Braves!

I will be hosting live chats for each game; they are all on Fox so anyone can watch! Come by #MLB to follow the action together, especially if you are rooting for either team! If you aren't watching the game but want to just hang out that's great too! This first game is tonight! \:D/

Schedule:
Game 1: October 26, 8:09 PM ET
Game 2: October 27, 8:09 PM ET
Game 3: October 29, 8:09 PM ET
Game 4: October 30, 8:09 PM ET
Game 5: October 31, 8:15 PM ET - if needed
Game 6: November 2, 8:09 PM ET - if needed
Game 7: November 3, 8:09 PM ET - if needed