Energy Drinks

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

What is your energy drink of choice?

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Monster
50%
Rockstar
25%
Other (list below)
25%
Redbull
No votes
Bang
No votes

Total votes: 4

Bren
Be positive!

Energy Drinks

Post by Bren »

How many of us drink energy drinks on here? If you do, what kind?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I mostly drink coffee. But when I'm on a road trip I'd generally get a monster. Probably one of their java flavors.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

I don't think I've ever had an energy drink unless you count Gatorade as one but I think that's just a drink to keep hydrated. I guess I haven't had much need for drinking energy drinks but there have been times when I've wanted caffeinated coffee while falling asleep trying to do school :-
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah I "subscribe and save" on Amazon and Vitamin Shoppe and get a bunch of cases of Reign and Bang every month. I sometimes try others but those two tend to be my favorite and are all 300mg of caffeine instead of the INSULTING low amounts that regular Rockstar and Monster have (like around 160mg I think) in most of their variants, although they have tried to bandwagon and done 300mg drinks here and there. Plus all of Reign and Bang are zero sugar/zero calorie.

I'm not sure what my official favorite flavor is, but the Reign kind that tastes like orange dreamsicle is up there right now, and I really like Bang's Candy Apple. Oh, and fairly new Bang flavor Key Lime Pie is one I'm not tired of yet.

Reign Strawberry Jalapeño is really weird, it's like drinking a sweet carbonated salsa. \:D/ So obviously a top recommendation.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I drink great value energy mixes and coffee. Gatorade has been known to help as well. I never got into the monster and stuff since it isn't healthy.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

i used to work night shift, and when i did, my favorite was the green apple Rockstar. It has like 240mg of caffeine, which was usually enough for me. I tried Bang and didnt love the taste, but it was fine. I also liked the Monsters blended with juice, as far as taste goes. Redbull is ok, but was more expensive, at least in my store. I don't really drink energy drinks anymore though, maybe had 2 or 3 in the past year and a half since i stopped working nights
I am confused
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I'm more of an Erle Grey with vanilla syrup type.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My caffeine intake is limited to Coke Zero...and not too much, or I get increased heart palpitations. Ha! Guess I shouldn't ever try an actual energy drink.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.