Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING

No, really. EVERYTHING.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Do you LOVE pumpkin spice?

Gurl, DUHH
29%
Eh, it's okay
57%
Nah, I could live without it
14%
Um, EW, GROSS
No votes

Total votes: 7

ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

With today's release of pumpkin-flavored snacks and beverages at Dunkin, pumpkin spice EVERYTHING season is officially upon us!

So how do ya'll feel about pumpkin spice? Is its return something you eagerly await each year (like me 8-)), or is it something you could do without? What's the most unusual pumpkin-flavored thing you've seen or tasted? What are your pumpkin spice favorites?

I NEED to know!! :D
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You and my bests friend would get along, ByeByeBrownie! She loves pumpkin spice stuff. I do not. If I had no other option, a few sips wouldn't kill me, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I'm glad that it makes other people happy. So many people like pumpkin spice stuff that I'm happy to leave it all for them to enjoy! ;)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I had a friend say the flavor at Starbucks is way better this year than last year. I'm going to have to try it when it officially comes out. For me it's more of a novelty thing, I want to try it but not really because I love it. Now peppermint mochas that's another story! :lol:
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

From what I'm hearing, we are gonna have a pumpkin pie coffee at my work starting in September.
ImageImageImage
logos linked