NBA Playoff 2020 Live Chats

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

NBA Playoff 2020 Live Chats

Post by bookworm »

Image I set up a Chatroom channel for live chatting the NBA Playoffs! \:D/
Join #NBA if you're able to be online while you watch, especially if you are rooting for either team playing, and let's have some ToO viewing parties! If you are watching but can't chat during game action you can try to check in during some breaks!

As a result of the covid interruption the NBA added some new tweaks to the playoff process with the season restart so like with the NHL we get some extra elimination games before the main event in the form of a play-in series for the last playoff spot in the West. The first (and possibly only, depending on who wins) game of that starts in just a few minutes and is on free TV (ABC) so I'm in the channel now, come drop in if you can! If there is a second game tomorrow I will be hosting a chat for that one as well.

Schedule of games, times, and channels
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If the Toronto Raptors make the finals again, you might see me around. Otherwise, I really don't care that much (read: at all) about basketball. Even then my interest would only be if there was no hockey that night. ;) I hope all you folks who do care have fun!