Oatmeal

The good and bad

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

Oatmeal

Post by Bren »

For those who eat oatmeal, how do you like it? My Nana used to just make it straight from the quaker can. Which, I could never get behind cause I find it bland. I like maple and brown sugar as well as the apoles and cinnimon. I'm not a fan of the cream either.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I eat maple and brown sugar.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I go back and forth on how I feel about oatmeal. My dad loves it, so I had it sometimes as a kid and never really liked it. Then I had a couple of years where I really liked it with peanut butter swirled in and would even eat it as a snack on occasion. Now I'm back to feeling meh about oatmeal. Maybe I overdid it. If I was invited to a friend's house for breakfast and she put a bowl of oatmeal in front of me, I would eat it, and I probably wouldn't mind doing so (as long as it wasn't plain) but I haven't bothered to make it for myself in years....and considering how easy it is to make and how lazy I am about cooking, that's saying something. ;)