Summer 2020 Plans

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sparrow
Processing

Post by Sparrow »

Marvin D. wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:my biggest plan is to graduate and get my bachelor's :anxious:

after that, start making some money, apply for jobs maybe in london or dublin (but that depends on the whole virus situation), bike around the country a bit, maybe go to the gym ( :mecry: ), and hopefully make it to berlin and maaaaybe to santorini \:D/
i did get my bachelor's, but no jobs outside of amsterdam :noway:
Heyyy congratulations! \:D/ Not gonna lie, I would see you posting about your thesis on Instagram stories and I was a little worried that you weren't going to finish all your requirements in time. :anxious:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Sparrow wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:my biggest plan is to graduate and get my bachelor's :anxious:

after that, start making some money, apply for jobs maybe in london or dublin (but that depends on the whole virus situation), bike around the country a bit, maybe go to the gym ( :mecry: ), and hopefully make it to berlin and maaaaybe to santorini \:D/
i did get my bachelor's, but no jobs outside of amsterdam :noway:
Heyyy congratulations! \:D/ Not gonna lie, I would see you posting about your thesis on Instagram stories and I was a little worried that you weren't going to finish all your requirements in time. :anxious:
thaaaaanks!! \:D/ i barely finished it tbh, it was SO last minute...the last three days were stress unlike anything i've ever experienced :anxious:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer