Coffee Drinkers Unite

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

How do you drink your coffee?

Black
21%
With Cream & Sugar
27%
Black with Sugar
12%
With Cream
21%
Coffee? Yuk
18%

Total votes: 33

Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

How many coffee cups should one person have? Counting the ones I use for storage, I have 14.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Danadelfos wrote:
Termite wrote:One of my favorite things in the world is people's SHOCK after they see me run around with kids/volunteer somewhere and they find out I DON'T do coffee and have what appears to be limitless energy \:D/

(*cough* I have a tea bag in my wallet for emergencies)
What flavor of tea? \:D/
Earl Grey \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Bren wrote:How many coffee cups should one person have? Counting the ones I use for storage, I have 14.
I think the correct answer is: Always more.

..until you have so many that they don't leave any room in your cupboards for anything else and you have to try to give them away, but everyone you try to give them to always groans to themselves because they have also have more than they know what to do with.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait