The Soda Shop is BROKEN!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey Jacob! I've missed you! I didn't realize that it has been six years. Craziness. I hope you get things up and running again soon. :D
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

On the subject of chatrooms, Odyssey Chat isn't ToO affiliated now so it would be pretty pointless for there to be a separate SS chat if there isn't a ToO chat.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

Pengwin wrote:Once upon a time, the SS had its own chat until it broken and was unable to be repaired. Would this feature become available again when the SS is returned or is it forever gone?
Once Upon a Time there was a Doll who decided to prank the entire board for April Fools day. This elaborate prank included creating a completely new theme centered around a source of contentment for many members: Pinkie Pie. There were those who enjoyed watching the show My Little Pony, and there were those who complained about it being a kid's show (while on a forum...for what is technically a kid's show.. but I digress.)

Snubs helped me out with the header and it was wonderfully obnoxious and pink. However, somewhere when installing or setting up the new pink mess of a theme.. the chat was broken into a million pieces.

Those who enjoyed chatting eventually moved over to the ToO chat, which has since become simply the Odyssey Chat and many new friendships were formed. I believe that fixing the SS chat would only ruin this new community on the chat and divide us all once again. :(
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Doll wrote:
Pengwin wrote:Once upon a time, the SS had its own chat until it broken and was unable to be repaired. Would this feature become available again when the SS is returned or is it forever gone?
Once Upon a Time there was a Doll who decided to prank the entire board for April Fools day. This elaborate prank included creating a completely new theme centered around a source of contentment for many members: Pinkie Pie. There were those who enjoyed watching the show My Little Pony, and there were those who complained about it being a kid's show (while on a forum...for what is technically a kid's show.. but I digress.)

Snubs helped me out with the header and it was wonderfully obnoxious and pink. However, somewhere when installing or setting up the new pink mess of a theme.. the chat was broken into a million pieces.

Those who enjoyed chatting eventually moved over to the ToO chat, which has since become simply the Odyssey Chat and many new friendships were formed. I believe that fixing the SS chat would only ruin this new community on the chat and divide us all once again. :(
You mean these? ;)

ImageImageImage
logos linked
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I guess it's a good thing the SS chat was destroyed for we my not have met the people we met on the ToO chat if it was still around. #RipSSChat
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Doll wrote:

Oh my gosh! xD I don't think I knew this part of the story! Hahaha oh my, Doll. That's amazing
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty