AAF inaugural season

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

AAF inaugural season

Post by bookworm »

The brand new Alliance of American Football league kicks off this week. It's a pretty unique thing, a full fledged new organization starting up, and the first game is on free national tv, so I thought this was something worth setting up a Chatroom channel for if anyone wants to hang out and observe the launch. Whether this experiment ends up shutting down or going on for a while this is a special moment in sports, it would be neat to have a group experiencing the event together I think.

The kickoff game is on CBS this Saturday at 8pm ET. There are actually two games being played, which one you will have on air depends on your location. If you put it on, or if you don't watch but want to hang out anyway, come by #AAF in the Chatroom and let's see what this is all about.

If the sport ends up holding your interest beyond the kickoff here is the full season broadcast schedule. Every game is televised somewhere, but at this time no others are planned to be on free tv until the championship. At one time it was reported that all games would be free to stream on their app, I don't know if that is still the case.

-- 3 Apr 2019 10:21 am --

Didn't even make it to the championship. :(