Food You Hate

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Those white mushrooms that are ever so popular. I don't mind other mushrooms, but those have such slimy texture and a terrible taste. :-( I like most other things though!
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

I can't stand cilantro. It tastes like soap to me. Besides that, I enjoy pretty much all other food I've had, and even if a few foods aren't my favorite ever, I'll still eat them if they're given to me. I am tired of plain baked fish though. We've been having too much tilapia and salmon baked in the oven with just salt and black pepper lately :-
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

So just an update. I ate some of those white mushrooms, that I described so eloquently three months ago, a few days ago. Didn't gross me out anymore, I actually don't hate them... So I'm going to change the food I hate to umeboshi. Those pickled preserved plums are just gross. But then again I haven't eaten them in years so maybe I like them now. :-k
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis